By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Garcian Smith said:
Reasonable said:
lol - I've been married 17 years and have two kids...

They could be someone else's. Or adopted. =P

Oh, and I hope those of you saying you're going to get hookers are joking. If you're not, enjoy your AIDS.

@ DMeisterJ: Is your girl on the pill? If so, and you use a condom, the chance of pregnancy is next to nil.

If you use condoms then the chance of getting HIV from a hooker is very low. Think condoms condoms condoms.

Around the Network

yep... and what???!!

Yes I am still a virgin. And I lay claim to the oldest v-card at age 30. (Unless someone here is older)

Only 10 more years and I can look for a movie deal.

not, and i never regret it

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

quite possibly the funniest thread ive seen here.

Ive been married for almost 3 years...
so
Does the move"3 eyed turtle" count?

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!

Around the Network

I won't bother with my kiss/sex thing anymore... Since it's just going to backwards and forwards and it's starting to piss me off. Since parental love and love with a bf/gf ISN'T the same. So the arguments aren't valid. Plus I stated it as an OPINION, like when I say imo. 

I'll stop here since it's just useless, pissing me off and I really don't want to make the use of insults without really meaning them and being banned afterwards.

It's about intimacy people!

Getting hung up about intercourse limits your world view. Unless you're a virgin.

no, im not a virgin

Maybe :)

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

DMeisterJ said:
My how this thread has grown.

Let me explain myself. I've had girlfriends and I've had "the" opportunity but I'm scared shitless of having a kid. I mean, I'm a sophmore @ college living off mom and dad. And no job. And I can't afford to support anyone.

That’s the way I felt when I was younger (lost mine when I was 16 and drunk, the girl was very hot and I had a weak will), but just be sure to use a quality condom and you should be fine. I still have memories of girlfriends that would fake that they were pregnant when I would break up with them talk about stark terror. I would go out and get a test kit and sure enough they would be lying, but still. I am very happily married now, but you should be very careful about getting a girl pregnant until you find the right one.