By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Thinking of new editorials... Want community input

I have been talking with ioi a bit and I'm working on possibly getting two new editorials going for the site.

The first will be on Monday or Tuesdays and will highlight four games coming to North America that week. Two will be good games and two will be crap games that allow me to let loose my snarky side. I'll put up a few screens, preview the title, and give it a "Preview Rating", which will be completely biased and uninformative. I'm thinking that each week, I'll put up a vote and let you guys choose which games I write about in the following week.

The second editorial will be every other week and will feature either one specific topic or a medley of smaller topics and news that I post together as one editorial... Kind of a "State of Gaming", if you will. I'm really up in the air on this one and want to know what you guys would like to see from my posts.

Anyway, neither one of these are confirmed because I want to do something that the readers of VGC will enjoy. I want to do something themed and on a regular basis so if you have any ideas for names, topics, styles, etc., open fire in this thread and let me know.

Again, if you have a completely new idea that I haven't thought of, let me know. I've been mulling over this for weeks and finally decided that the best way to sort all this out is to ask you guys.

Cheers! 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Oh boy...Will you really want to put so much time for it?

It won't take me long... Maybe two hours a week. That's easy enough for me to manage.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I'll read them for the titles alone. Just don't bite off more than you can chew, ok?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I like both of these ideas. I would certainly enjoy seeing more editorial articles on VGChartz.

Around the Network

It'd be nice if games coming to the UK were included seeing as it's a UK site.