By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will sell more in 2014. PS4, Xbox One or WiiU (Edited thread)

Who will sell more in 2014

Ps4 562 40.87%

Xbox One 471 34.25%

WiiU 241 17.53%

See results 99 7.20%

Total:1,373

if the 1 gets a price cut it can do it, since it will get halo. Though i think the ps4 would sell better in the year after.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
ktay95 said:
WiiU has Smash Bros in 2014 right? if so they win... oh even if they sell less units they still win. they have Smash Bros, its the equivalent to the golden snitch in quidditch.

smash bros? haa.. naughty dog is expected to release their game in 2014

so, no matter how many points your on the golden snitch=auto win

Smash Bros=Golden Snitch

have you not watched Harry Potter

ktay95 said:
bananaking21 said:
ktay95 said:
WiiU has Smash Bros in 2014 right? if so they win... oh even if they sell less units they still win. they have Smash Bros, its the equivalent to the golden snitch in quidditch.

Smash Bros=Golden Snitch

no, i hate harry potter.... yeah yeah i know you hate me, doesnt make harry potter any less boring though

bananaking21 said:
ktay95 said:
bananaking21 said:
ktay95 said:

Smash Bros=Golden Snitch

no, i hate harry potter.... yeah yeah i know you hate me, doesnt make harry potter any less boring though

actually im not really a big fan of Harry Potter. Ive seen them all but i only remember the first few out of nostalgia.

bananaking21 said:
ktay95 said:

Smash Bros > all of ND

Around the Network

Wii U most important year is probably going to be 2014. Smash Bros and Mario Kart 8, two huge system sellers will be out, and I expect the truly new Zelda and Super Mario to come out at the end of 2014.

But I think that won't be enough against the PS4, which seems to be a huge success even at 400€ and with a limited line-up.

So I expect something like this for 2014 :
PS4 : 16mil
Wii U : 13mil
XOne : 12mil

CGI-Quality said:
MohammadBadir said:
bananaking21 said:
ktay95 said:

Smash Bros > all of ND

In terms of system sales, I think it will be close. Smash will sell more, unless people just stopped caring about the WiiU, but it won't be a massacre.

Smash on Wii U will sell well but I think becuase theres a 3DS version of Smash it will really hurt Wii U sales. If it came out exclusively on Wii U Nintendo would sell much more consoles then they would haveing it on both 3DS and Wii U.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Reset vote.

I think in order for Xbox to take 2014 MS would need to take a price cut on the system. $100 to $50 and then sell a Halo bundle around holiday time. Even then I think it will be hard for Xbox to sell more because Playstation will be coming in 2014 on all the momentum from 2013 and will have major release throughout the year from Santa Monica and Naughty Dog. As long as Sony doesn't make any major mistakes they will take 2014.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

I made this exact thread a few weeks ago. But anyway I think Wii U will edge out PS4 and One will be a few million behind.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.