By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will sell more in 2014. PS4, Xbox One or WiiU (Edited thread)

Who will sell more in 2014

Ps4 562 40.87%

Xbox One 471 34.25%

WiiU 241 17.53%

See results 99 7.20%

Total:1,373

As it was pointed out the real question is 2014 and it was rather stupid to ask who will sell more this year. so i edited it to become a question of who will sell more in 2014

Around the Network

The PS4 pretty much has 2013 locked down right now, unless Sony somehow manage to bugger everything up with some kind of PR disaster.

2014 is where the real battle starts.

No one expects Xbone to sell more this year..

Can i say 3DS... no handhelds, hmm can i pick WiiU =P
voted PS4

Its pretty clear Sony are shipping way more as they have more than double the launch countries, anyone that says Xbox One in 2013 is just denying obvious facts.

Who will sell more in 2014 is the real question!!

Around the Network
Xenostar said:
Its pretty clear Sony are shipping way more as they have more than double the launch countries, anyone that says Xbox One in 2013 is just denying obvious facts.

Who will sell more in 2014 is the real question!!

maybe i should have made this thread a 2014 thread? didnt think this one through lol

SnowPrince said:
No one expects Xbone to sell more this year..

yeah i edited the thread to be in 2014. instead of just making a new one

Zekkyou said:

The PS4 pretty much has 2013 locked down right now, unless Sony somehow manage to bugger everything up with some kind of PR disaster.

2014 is where the real battle starts.

yeah i edited the thread to make it for 2014

When Naughty Dog shows its next game on the VGA later on December, PS4 dominion will be guaranteed too....

colafitte said:
When Naughty Dog shows its next game on the VGA later on December, PS4 dominion will be guaranteed too....

i question off topic. but how many games are usually announced at VGC? could we see more than one game from sony? could we see the Sony Santa Monica game as well?