By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone Mercenary. Have you bought a copy?

Did you get Killzone Mercenary

Yes, Digital 7 12.96%

Yes, Physical 16 29.63%

Will get it soon 24 44.44%

Killzone??? 7 12.96%

Total:54

So Killzone is out today and the game is awesome. Probably the best FPS on any handheld yet and I enjoy it. I'm curious to know if you all bought a copy and whether or not you've bought a copy (Digital or physical?). I downloaded it yesterday from PSN because I had some money in my wallet and it was only 35 euros. 

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network

When you do, be sure to enjoy the 1.2 gb day one patch y'all, I hear it's a hoot.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

i didn't.
my vita backlog is way too big to buy new games at the moment. i bought everything i wanted at day one, but during summertime i don't feel too comfortable when i play vita on the train. so no, i didn't buy it but will do so later.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Ajescent said:
When you do, be sure to enjoy the 1.2 gb day one patch y'all, I hear it's a hoot.

Yeah that 10 minute download really soured my experience. You should see my face when I have to download Total War games on steam.

I'll have to wait untill the 10th when it comes out in the US. Looking forward to playing the campaign!

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network
Ajescent said:

Didn't bother me. It downloaden in 20min and I was playing from around midnight till 1 o clock. My brother woke me up when he arrived home asking where my Vita is to play online. And since we share a room :p I don't think he slept that much, however he was owning online :p

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Panama said:
Ajescent said:

Yeah that 10 minute download really soured my experience. You should see my face when I have to download Total War games on steam.

I suppose you are right, just ask any woman. They'll tell you size doesn't matter, it's how long it takes to get the job done that counts.

But with that said, if you lack memory card space- as I'm sure many people with Vitas do then you start to notice just how vital each lost space becomes.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

BlowoverKing said:
I'll have to wait untill the 10th when it comes out in the US. Looking forward to playing the campaign!

The campagin is awesome. Nice cinematic experience and freedom during some missions. And it's very replayable. 

My vita wont arrive til Friday. It's the first game I plan to play on it. Same with the PS4 and shadowfall.

I have exams, and until I finish my thesis... no new games for me... :(