By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What an Awesome night =D

Hey man I don't know you, but the story was a good read. Hope it works out for you. Forget your girl man (easier said than done I know). But there are other fish, birds (or so you brits call 'em), honey's, slimmies (you get my drift) in the sea.

I condone having fun, (got yerself a pill eh? good times!) in anyway you see fit well for adults. So to each his own. Good job man, the future is looking... oh so radiant.

Later
k!

www.talkxbox.com - It is what it is!

Around the Network

what's this video we are talking about?

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

what weed can do too a person:) *sigh*

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

oooh, are we badmouthing your ex? can I join in?

she's a total slut-faced skank bitch filthy prostitute. you have no need for that vile disease spreading whorebag retard. I hope she chokes on her own penis.

lol that was fun :)

I love reading this, you don't understand.

@OkeyDokey

You have no idea how you just clearly demonstrated that you are Australian =P LOL

Around the Network

But she doesn't have a Penis, otherwise that'd make me.., you know, gay.

ArtofAngels said:
But she doesn't have a Penis, otherwise that'd make me.., you know, gay.

you aren't gay?

Good to hear you had a good time.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

I got a better idea for you, ArtofAngels. If you still have your Wii, you could play Wii Boxing. Better yet, set up a Mii like your ex and beat her to death. I did that with my problems I had with these cheerleaders from uni who got me into trouble. I made ugly Miis of them and beat the snot out of them on Wii Boxing.

LOL I think this is the second time I have heard you mention a cheerleading problem, what on Earth did you do?