By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - twesterm didn't get the joke

Hi, my name is hellothere and I was banned today.

Here is what I wrote.

I am trying to figure out how to make a thread that asks a question that people can answer. It should have nothing to do with anything interesting or topical. Also it should have answers that are less then a sentence long (preferably one word) so as not to start any kind of conversations. It will help to produce post and keep people interested for minutes and minutes. Any kind of help will be appreciated.

twesterm stoped the thread and worned me by saying, "No post whoring threads please" and bolding the "It will help to produce post".  So I changed it to....

I am trying to figure out how to make a thread that asks a question that people can answer.  It should have nothing to do with anything interesting or topical.  Also it should have answers that are less then a sentence long (preferably one word) so as not to start any kind of conversations.  It will keep people interested for minutes and minutes.  Any kind of help will be appreciated.  I'm looking for something like, Do you eat breakfast? or, post something about something.

There is no one I can get in contact with to unbann me so I'm useing my realy old name and hopeing that some one can help me get my name unbanned.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=16662&start=-0

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=16663&start=-0

Around the Network

i dont get it either...

He banned you for that?...

Reported for sodomy. Actually I just don't get the joke either.

He's the one that banned Soriku too, apparently, hmmmm.

Around the Network

You can email

mods(at)gameflavor(dot)com

You got banned for that? Anyways your ban expires in 2 days.. so just wait it out.

"Weird, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, so weird is acceptable to me."

Brawl Code:  1934-0329-3819 Pm me if you added me

What joke?

I dont like it that I got banned for no reason.

Pff I got also banned twice for no reason;