By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - techhunter80 smells

Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:
Well guys ... some of you did say this place got too boring. Be careful what you wish for. xD At least he's not bashing consoles or anything to start a flame war. Now that would be very bad for the community.

are you saying that around 70% of my posts are bad for the community?

0_0 Come on BK ..it's only 70? lol Counting stealth flaming and bashing I thought it was at least 90. Spurge's weirdness is a nice distraction. It would be higher without his threads.

lol, thats true, ill admit to that. if only people  saw what i write in PM's. boy those losers from that one specific console i keep stealth trolling would be pissed! 

Around the Network
Maris said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:
Well guys ... some of you did say this place got too boring. Be careful what you wish for. xD At least he's not bashing consoles or anything to start a flame war. Now that would be very bad for the community.

Not many people like getting diarrhea spewn into their faces on a daily basis BK :/

and thats why i do it. 

bananaking21 said:
Maris said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:

Not many people like getting diarrhea spewn into their faces on a daily basis BK :/

and thats why i do it. 

Well at least you're consistent. :D

Can Someone tell me whats going on here!!

Maris said:
bananaking21 said:
Maris said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:

and thats why i do it. 

i have a huge stash of those diarrhea pills right next to my pc. btw, i need to open the window before i pass out

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Maris said:
bananaking21 said:
Maris said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:

and thats why i do it. 

i have a huge stash of those diarrhea pills right next to my pc. btw, i need to open the window before i pass out

spurgeonryan said:
Is techunter still on this site?

Maybe it's his forum corpse.

spurgeonryan said:
think-man said:

We think you are making ghost threads.

Maybe it was you, and you're just covering (badly)! Eh?! D:

spurgeonryan said:
think-man said:

We think you are making ghost threads.

:O well I have already made a questionable thread today so I guess that makes sense xD

It was Professor Plum in the Dining room with the Candle Stick.

Don't know how you all didnt see it