By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone Manga Announced

Tagged games:

eFKac said:
FATALITY said:
eFKac said:
So I guess Sony doesn't have much native Japanese games for Japan launch, if they have to do things like that

YAKUZA...TLG and DS believe lol

DS? You mean Demon's Souls? 2?

yes lol i forgot the n''2''

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network
FATALITY said:
eFKac said:
FATALITY said:
eFKac said:
So I guess Sony doesn't have much native Japanese games for Japan launch, if they have to do things like that

I thought that was just on PS360? And when was The Last Guardian confirmed as a launch game?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
FATALITY said:
eFKac said:
FATALITY said:
eFKac said:

I thought that was just on PS360? And when was The Last Guardian confirmed as a launch game?

lol i was joking

who knows when the TLG comes out.

demons souls is owned by sony demons=/=dark souls and we dont have any confirmation on this one too

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

FATALITY said:
zorg1000 said:
FATALITY said:
eFKac said:
FATALITY said:
eFKac said:

lol i was joking

who knows when the TLG comes out.

demons souls is owned by sony demons=/=dark souls and we dont have any confirmation on this one too

Oh silly me lol

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Meh it's only a one-shot, on the other hand Assassins Creed 4 has monthly manga that has just started.

Former something....

Around the Network
eFKac said:

This is a one shot for the KZ Merc launch. Not for Shadow Fall

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!