By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - #DRIVECLUB Final Direct Feed Gameplay Video UP (Facebook Quality)

Tagged games:

selnor1983 said:

I agee GT6 upped the anti on GT5. And it has a more tighter lighting system than FM4. But FM4 does other parts better in visuals. Especially trackside detail.

But FM5's lighting is awesome. And the detail on that new track was astounding.

They didn't changed the lighting in F5... it is the same since first for 360... that's the biggest difference that makes the track in DriveClub more lively and stunning.

The videos can't reproduce what the real bealtiful of the lighting system in DriveClub.

F5 did increase the amount of details and the overall graphics in both cars and tracks but the lighting system was unchanged... now I don't know about the physics and the AI (that's the mains focus of Forza 5 with Drivatar).

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

selnor1983 said:

I agee GT6 upped the anti on GT5. And it has a more tighter lighting system than FM4. But FM4 does other parts better in visuals. Especially trackside detail.

But FM5's lighting is awesome. And the detail on that new track was astounding.

They didn't changed the lighting in F5... it is the same since first for 360... that's the biggest difference that makes the track in DriveClub more lively and stunning.

The videos can't reproduce what the real bealtiful of the lighting system in DriveClub.

Forza 4 had a completely new lighting system to 3. Turn 10 confirmed that in a Forza 4 vidoc. Buil new from he ground up with a hollywood studio's help using their tech.

Anyhow both games look great. :)

Ohhhh yeah... new direct feed video with poor quality.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=169003049952072

Facebokk ripped video on YouTuve.

The sunset WOW.

Around the Network

Really liking the different time of day on the same map. Looks really good!

ethomaz said:

Look at reflections.

Looks amazing, way better than the E3 demo.

zumnupy10 said:
ethomaz said:

Look at reflections.

Looks amazing, way better than the E3 demo.

yeah looks as though they added windscreen reflections. The mark of next gen. :)

All four videos in one link =)

This game doesn't look like it's a walk in the park.

And maybe I will buy the DC steering wheel, I always wanted one.

And the box art looks way better than the GT6 box art in my opinion.