By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dark Souls II PlayStation 3 closed beta coming October

Explore an entirely new area of the game.

Namco Bandai will host a PlayStation 3 closed beta test for Dark Souls II in North America and Europe on October 5, the company announced.

Fans who want to get into the beta test, which will test your skill, fortitude, and will to survive in an “entirely new area of the game,” should pay attention to the game’s official Facebook page beginning September 5 for updates.

In related news, Namco Bandai also shared a new video interview with game director Yui Tanamura featuring the first player-versus-player footage of Dark Souls II.

http://gematsu.com/2013/08/dark-souls-ii-playstation-3-closed-beta-coming-october

Around the Network

NO DARK SOULS FANS IN HERE? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

Sweet ... I'd like to try! :D Prepare to die! ...... again!!!!!!!!

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

I wish I would get a code, beta sounds like an excellent opportunity to invade and troll developers and famous community figures.

Can't wait for this shit. Someone remind me about Sept. 5. Be awesome to get in on the beta.

Around the Network

Beta? I didn't know that this series needed that but count me in

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

My body isn't ready

I'm marking the 5th on my calender!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

GOTY 2014.

I dont think I would want to spoil the game for myself by doing something like this. I havent really watched any media of the game knowing that Im buying it day 1.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling