By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - European Consumers Who Pre-Ordered Xbox One Get More Gifts

Oliver4p1 said:
Laughable attempt I know if I lived in the developed western countries I would be infuriated and insulted my nation was skipped. The Netherlands was once a global power. (I'm from the UK)

The UK was also once a global power

If I'm not mistaken, all of the countries in Europe getting a Day One release are 45 million or more in population, the exceptions are Ireland and Austria.  However, Ireland and Northern Ireland (part of the UK) speak the same language, as do Austria and Germany.

Russia is a notable exception.  It's greater than 45 million in population, and a former world power too, but it isn't getting a Day One release either.

Around the Network
MB1025 said:
Oliver4p1 said:

I think they have low ammount of units produced and are diverting their consoles to prioritised markets. They are scared 360's success is lost, for example look at uk amazon (Ps4 and its software are booming) yesterday the ps4 (console) took over GTAV i mean cmon holy crap MS must be worried.

I know because no one in the world can go to Amazon UK and pre order systems.

I don't know why anyone takes Amazon numbers seriously when both systems can be bought from anywhere around the world and work. Not to mention you don't have to put any money down for said systems so people can just go wild to hold the systems in hopes that they have the money come launch.

If anyone doesn't believe me

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_n_2?rh=n%3A468642%2Cn%3A!44263011%2Cn%3A345747011%2Cp_6%3AATVPDKIKX0DER%2Cn%3A6469269011&bbn=345747011&ie=UTF8&qid=1377246527&rnid=11846801

Amazon.uk has Xbox One - Day One bundles available for pre-order.  As of yesterday.

MB1025 said:
Oliver4p1 said:

I think they have low ammount of units produced and are diverting their consoles to prioritised markets. They are scared 360's success is lost, for example look at uk amazon (Ps4 and its software are booming) yesterday the ps4 (console) took over GTAV i mean cmon holy crap MS must be worried.

I know because no one in the world can go to Amazon UK and pre order systems.

I don't know why anyone takes Amazon numbers seriously when both systems can be bought from anywhere around the world and work. Not to mention you don't have to put any money down for said systems so people can just go wild to hold the systems in hopes that they have the money come launch.

If anyone doesn't believe me

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_n_2?rh=n%3A468642%2Cn%3A!44263011%2Cn%3A345747011%2Cp_6%3AATVPDKIKX0DER%2Cn%3A6469269011&bbn=345747011&ie=UTF8&qid=1377246527&rnid=11846801

I can still pre-order... New stock?

uk germany russia and france are still global political and economic powers 

Oliver4p1 said:

uk germany russia and france are still global political and economic powers 

Thank you.  I appreciate your pedant nature, your inability to properly use the English language (grammar), and your inability to recognise my humour.

The world owes the Brits and France a debt of gratitude for the mess you created in the Middle-East and Africa by colonising and then creating fiefdoms with false monarchies and dictators to rule them.  Thank you.  Again.

Around the Network
landguy1 said:
kitler53 said:
is it just me or is MS going to bleed money at launch?

Better to lose the Billion now than 10's of billions.  M4 isn't just trying to sell an XBOXOne, they are going after tablets/phones/pc's/game systems with a unified platform.  Even if they only manage to have 30-40% of one platform and 10% of another and maybe 70% of a third platform, they will over time be very successful.

M4? Insult fail, should have pressed dat shift key harder