By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game merchandise do you own?

I love collecting stuff, sadly I'm not much of a collector of game merchandise but I love to see what other people collect here, don't be shy to add pics  

Around the Network

I only own a couple of pokedolls, most notable are the Psyduck and Pikachu doll. But this guy must have the biggest collection I've seen so far!

I have a T-shirt with a mario green mushroom on it and it says 1 up. I wear for exams when I think I'm fucked and it saves my life. It totally works.

Joeron said:
I only own a couple of pokedolls, most notable are the Psyduck and Pikachu doll. But this guy must have the biggest collection I've seen so far!

holy crap that is ridiculous. Who ever owns this collection has probably never gotten laid.

You are probably right! Anyways everybody who owns Zelda deserves to get laid though.

Around the Network

OMG he has like 20 kirbys, there is no way that guy is straight.

meh toys are BS. He aint a real nintendo fan. Where are the games?

glad i sticked with NiN merchandise =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Haha! Remember the E3 tech demo 100 Marios? I bet he wanted to play 100 Marios for real! I dunno if Kirby is male or female but he sure loves Mario!

Cobretti2 said:
meh toys are BS. He aint a real nintendo fan. Where are the games?

Uh-oh! Seems like the guy has only getting started! I can only see 2 games and they are quite new, Zelda TP and Excite truck for the Wii.