By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Evaluation of the current Nintendo community on VGC

Hello!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

I'm a Nintendo fan at heart but I'm always living in a constant identity crisis. Some days are fine while other days I keep trying to convince myself Metroid Other M was a good game.

Leadified said:
I'm a Nintendo fan at heart but I'm always living in a constant identity crisis. Some days are fine while other days I keep trying to convince myself Metroid Other M was a good game.

I don't get why people don't seem to think Other M was not a good game.  If it was any other character I think it the gameplay may have given Nintendo another new IP.  Check out the game wall on how me and Pugsly fought for quite sometime about this game!!!

RolStoppable said:

Friendly Folks

Ajescent - Tries his best to convince people that the Vita has games. Has yet to succeed.

Win

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Hey Rol you really being a jerk for putting me on the wrong side of the list. It's as bad as putting Ninjablade on the Nintendo side....you know me longer than that too.

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
RolStoppable said:

Friendly Folks

Ajescent - Tries his best to convince people that the Vita has games. Has yet to succeed.

Win

Vita does have games it's just that they can't save that sinking boat.

oni-link said:
Hey Rol you really being a jerk for putting me on the wrong side of the list. It's as bad as putting Ninjablade on the Nintendo side....you know me longer than that too.

You almost gave me a heart attack here.

See, that's the reason you're on the bad side: One day you'll kill us all >:{

RolStoppable said:
oni-link said:

I don't get why people don't seem to think Other M was a good game.  If it was any other character I think it the gameplay may have given Nintendo another new IP.  Check out the game wall on how me and Pugsly fought for quite sometime about this game!!!

And you have the nerve to object to my judgment of you?

Why I fought to say it was a wonderful game!!!  I actually bought it on day one when it was $50!!!  It was so painful to see it drop to under $10 though.

Ajescent said:
RolStoppable said:

Friendly Folks

Win

That's just absolutely perfect. xD

I was going to reply with something similar to your post asking for judgement.

"kitler53 - Abandoned Nintendo due to lack of commitment on their part. Happy Vita owner."

Winner.

VGChartz