By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
--OkeyDokey-- said:
naruto is a cartoon that kids and weird adults watch. thats my definition.

I resent that. I read the manga and I must say the story has me interested can’t wait for chapter 388

Around the Network

I dont understand why this show is so popular either,Ive tried watching it once or twice and i turned it off immediatley....i think its narutos annoying voice

Naruto doesn't have whiskers. This is just how his face looks like, maybe they are scars. You can tell becouse they don't stick out of his face.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Orochimaru is the strongest Ninja in that show. That guy is awesome.

That's good... let me be the first to tell you ***********

souixan said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Orochimaru is the strongest Ninja in that show. That guy is awesome.

That's good... let me be the first to tell you ********

Can you edit that please;....Spoilerz..

Around the Network

lol
speaking of spoilers ....... chapter 388 = :O

hey hey no spoilers!!!! anyways Naruto's awesome! U rly should get ur hands on the japanese version to rly enjoy it

pmaster4 said:
lol
speaking of spoilers ....... chapter 388 = :O

I already read it too... it was really good... Let me elaborate something, I gave the spoiler I did because it's only a half truth there's a LOT more to it and it is somewhat misleading

where the hall did you find the chapter 388,i can't find it anywere please give the source

Naruto is a excelent anime (the japanese with subs), I really like it. The fillers and flashback made the experience less enjoyable, but after 140 jump to Shiippuden and you will not miss much and Shiippuden is really good.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989