By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Looks pretty lame to me...I guess I'll have to give the Japanese version a try though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Orochimaru is the strongest Ninja in that show. That guy is awesome.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

weezy said:
lolita said:
I already knew I was weird!!! I love Naruto... It's awesome... How can anyone not like ninjas? Also, I prefer the Japanese version since the English one is censored.

Acually I bet most of the vgchartz users swoon over that statement

LOL

Of course!

Im watching family guy right now and Peter said he just found out he has a black ancestor and he said something on the lines of

"i dont know how to act black ..other than not smiling when I get my picture taken."

I dont know why I LOLed so hard.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I just can't wait to see how they handle Hidan and Kakuzu... Hidan jams a spike through his chest to kill his enemy(a curse thing I won't go into it) ends up with his head cut off etc and Kakuzu has thread through his body which he uses to pull out peoples internal organs and those threads can integrate them into his own body extending his life span etc.(he has like 5 hearts in his body so he dies like 5 times before actually dieing..)

Around the Network
ItsaMii said:
Weezy, if you like good cartoons go watch 2 stupid dogs.

Is this on cartoon network?

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

English Dub of Naruto is horrible. Ive seen the first 100 or so episodes in Japanese and I love the show. I dont have time to watch it now, but I used to.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

The English dub is bad and I can give you an example from today!(my sisters kids were watching it here) they call Drunken fists, loopy fist. They edited out the kanji for Sake on the "Medicine" bottle. They also edited out the blush on Rock Lees face showing he was drunk.. and Sake was reffered to as "Elixer" by Gai

souixan said:
The English dub is bad and I can give you an example from today!(my sisters kids were watching it here) they call Drunken fists, loopy fist. They edited out the kanji for Sake on the "Medicine" bottle. They also edited out the blush on Rock Lees face showing he was drunk.. and Sake was reffered to as "Elixer" by Gai

That's what I meant when I was saying the English version is censored... Also the famous NarutoxSasuke kiss... What a bliss in the Japanese version! The English one takes the fun away!!!

lolita said:
souixan said:

That's what I meant when I was saying the English version is censored... Also the famous NarutoxSasuke kiss... What a bliss in the Japanese version! The English one takes the fun away!!!

wait! they actually took out the kissing part?
that scene was perfectly funny yet awkward at the same time.
also i recall it being shown in a lot of flashbacks.
that sucks....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?