By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Zero Punctuation Thread!!

Dodece said:
I would say I am actually shocked by all his bitching, and moaning about the game. I have come to expect the ranting about unoriginality, or more to the point repetitive game play. Honestly Fable 2 should actually be his definition of a good game. A game that follows almost no conventions, and actually gives the player the option to go off on some deluded tear.

His gripes actually come across more as stretches then actual consternation. The problem is he obsesses about trivial character customization options that are not actually relevant, but are merely fun little diversions. Which is actually more like bonus material then main line content. The main story is short, but that does not necessarily mean the side quests are not worth doing either. In fact most of the side quests are entertaining in their own right not necessarily tedious fetch quests, or even more tedious kill ten of these creatures quests.

I found the review to be well written, but sadly misinformed had he really given the game a chance he might have actually found the underlying depth. Sexual bigamy, bending, homosexuality, necrophilia, prostitution, and banging a stranger in a distraught villagers house, as they scream at you to get out, as they chase you through the streets with a pistol in hand. That is all before you get to the pregnancy angle, and the sexually transmitted diseases.

All his problems with the game could be summed up as being due to a lack of creativity. Ditch the damn dog, go anorexic, do not get married, and level as you want. Which despite what he says is actually pretty even handed. He says magic, and I say use the damned pistol. A lot of bitching about shit nobody forced him do anyway.

I get the feeling you're looking for something more than a few minutes of entertainment from these reviews.

I think that makes you very silly.

Around the Network

Guitar Hero World Tour

I know it's the season where 70 great games are released within 2 weeks of each other but is Guitar Hero World Tour really up there in what people want ZP to review? Where's LPB? Where's Gears 2?

Hmm, pie.

Mirror's Edge

Left 4 Dead

Around the Network

i'd say yatzee review world of goo and be perplexed by that masterpiece.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Sonic Unleashed

The Year in Review - 2008

Prince of Persia

Awards for 2008