By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you prefer? R1 or R2

What do you prefer R1 or R2 ? If you can please answer all 3 Questions. Thanks
A. R1 or R2 for a FPS, or anyother shooting game?
B. R2 or square for Racing or driving in a vehicle
C. Would you buy a FPS game if you knew it used only R1/R2 for the trigger and would not let you change it?

Around the Network

The trigger, I like that better.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Mouse.

I kid, I kid.

R1. R2 is just...weird.

R1

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

r1 i hate games with r2 and then u cant change it

PSN: Metra17

Games: Uncharted, Burnout Paradise, COD4, Motorstorm, Rockband

Around the Network

I prefer R1.

@Metra
yea same here. i dont think half these developers know that. i think they try to make the ps3 buttons same as the 360 buttons, for that its easier for them. only COD4 made them differnet, that i know of.

R1 all the way. And if you set it as R2, at least give us the option to change it.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Definitely R1, R2 just doesn't seem right.

Either one for me. As long as no one ever uses the X button again like RE4 (I know its not a FPS but still)

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937