By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One's fast change of policies.

I gave up on M$ when they gave up on gamers... oh when was it... ah 2010. Their track record for new 1st party aaa ip's is horrendous. Gears, alan wake, xbla, and even next gen is solely based on 3rd and 2nd party exclusives (possible "early"). The one has a great lineup but how do I know that they won't do the same as they did with the 360? Plus like last gen M$ is huge on nick and diming their customers ala wifi adapter (for early 360), gold, plug and play kit, proprietary hard drives, etc... But sure M$ is backtracking a bit but they flopped. They showed their true colors first and now because of the backlash (and preorder #'s) they are backtracking.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
DJEVOLVE said:
So Sony fans have officially trolled this thread. GOOD JOB>

I don't think you know what trolling is. The closest thing to trolling in this thread is you still spreading that bullshit about sony implementing DRM based on nothing at all... even then I wouldn't call that trolling but something completely different that I cant say

I ........ SAID........ IT ..............WAS ..................A .................RUMOR.  MY OPINION IS MINE. GET OVER IT.

DJEVOLVE said:
Gehirnkrampf said:
crissindahouse said:
i find it funny that now almost everybody in gaming forums is like "they changed it so fast which means they could also go back to the bad drm stuff very fast".

if sony would react to a backlash (if because of bad pre-orders, many complaints on the internet or whatever) most people would be "woah they listened so fast to us, sony is so awesome to us"

and MS fans would do the same what PS fans do now.

and someone else would have written your comment.

No your are wrong, Sony fans are very vocal and use confirmation biasism all the time. Sony would have been forgiven a day after. Sony can do no wrong, even when they are doing wrong.  The internet is full of Sony fans or are way more vocal, this is no secret.

i typed some stuff here. but i... just felt like.... i am..... wrong..... the internet.. my sony bias.... i must... resist...

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

DJEVOLVE said:
DJEVOLVE said:
So Sony fans have officially trolled this thread. GOOD JOB>

I don't think you know what trolling is. The closest thing to trolling in this thread is you still spreading that bullshit about sony implementing DRM based on nothing at all... even then I wouldn't call that trolling but something completely different that I cant say

I ........ SAID........ IT ..............WAS ..................A .................RUMOR.  MY OPINION IS MINE. GET OVER IT.

Just because you said it was a rumor or an opinion doesn't mean you are off the hook from spreading bullshit.

walsufnir said:
riderz13371 said:
You guys complain that when it's a pro MS thread no one comments and then when it is a pro MS thread and people comment, you complain that it's full of Sony fanboys downplaying the thread. I mean seriously what do you want from us!

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US!

Eh... do you have serious problems or something? What is all this shouting about? The difference between comments, complains and just hate seems to be not so obvious to some people.

What *I* want from *you* is to at least try to keep at least a minimum level of educated way of discussion, like many people are able to do. Btw, given how many times you "lmfao" your ass shouldn't be that "f" anymore. But at least you laugh a lot.

How many times have I "lmfao"? Thanks for showing me that you haven't actually read any of my comments on this thread.

I'm not hating on anyone, if you actually took the time to read what me and DJ are arguing about you would maybe be able to understand why I am so frustrated.

Around the Network

my guess is that Sony would love to implement some kind of restrictive drm, but they don't have the balls to do it just yet. probably the drm-rookit scandal is still fresh in thier minds.
lets not forget Sony is also major players in the Movie/Music market and every year they and thier friends in the RIAA & MPAA whine and cry about piracy. that coupled with all drm patents they've amassed over the years... i think they are just waiting for the right time to implement.

DJEVOLVE said:

Just because you said it was a rumor or an opinion doesn't mean you are off the hook from spreading bullshit.

REALLY YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME, WHY ARE YOU OFF THE HOOK?

DJEVOLVE said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Look Walrus (w.e your name is). He is shouting too! Get him!

Oh wait I didn't realize you can hear someone shouting on the internet forums.

woops

On the bright side this will get me some points. Keep hating on a rumor. I said it was a rumor but that is not enough for you guys. Lets just keep thinking I didn't say that and keep the conversation going.

DJEVOLVE said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Again, just because you say something is true doesn't mean it is.