By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One's fast change of policies.

riderz13371 said:

So I'm not allowed to have a opinion. Do I need to mark that, that was my opinion. C'mon cut me a break.

DJEVOLVE said:

Lol I'm sure they changed their policies hours before their press conference. Hey they probably even reduced the price minutes before the E3 conference so they had a 100$ advantage! If it was that simple Microsoft would have done a 180 the day after E3, due to the MASSIVE backlash. Don't be ridiculous. 

Oh I'm sure it was changed the week of and from all the backlash MS got. It could have been a few weeks before. All I'm saying is Sony was going to do it too.

You have a right to your opinion as well and I respect that.

Around the Network

They changed because of Gamestop. The question should be "Why did Gamestop stop taking Xbox One pre-orders", cause they started taking them again as soon as MS changed their minds.

darkknightkryta said:
They changed because of Gamestop. The question should be "Why did Gamestop stop taking Xbox One pre-orders", cause they started taking them again as soon as MS changed their minds.

This along with all of the bad press and fans. I'm sure it was all of it.

Everyone has a opionion of what did it, Oh and me and all my friends pre-ordered at gamestop before they changed. SO this is wrong.

DJEVOLVE said:
riderz13371 said:

So I'm not allowed to have a opinion. Do I need to mark that, that was my opinion. C'mon cut me a break.

DJEVOLVE said:

Lol I'm sure they changed their policies hours before their press conference. Hey they probably even reduced the price minutes before the E3 conference so they had a 100$ advantage! If it was that simple Microsoft would have done a 180 the day after E3, due to the MASSIVE backlash. Don't be ridiculous. 

Oh I'm sure it was changed the week of and from all the backlash MS got.

What the fuck are you saying? You say they changed their policies a week before E3 and then because of all the backlash Microsoft got at E3? Which one is it? It can't be both, because they already had their policies set the day of E3 so they couldn't have seen the backlash Microsoft received.

riderz13371 said:
DJEVOLVE said:
riderz13371 said:

DJEVOLVE said:

What the fuck are you saying? You say they changed their policies a week before E3 and then because of all the backlash Microsoft got at E3? Which one is it? It can't be both, because they already had their policies set the day of E3 so they couldn't have seen the backlash Microsoft received.

Damn why do you have to be so aggressive and unpleasent with your posting all the time? Let the guy have his opinion, right or wrong.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
darkknightkryta said:

This along with all of the bad press and fans. I'm sure it was all of it.

Everyone has a opionion of what did it, Oh and me and all my friends pre-ordered at gamestop before they changed. SO this is wrong.

June 18, 2013

http://gengame.net/2013/06/gamestop-no-longer-taking-xbox-one-pre-orders/

June 19, 2013

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

Don't bother showing me the Xbox One pre orders were through the roof and this is why Gamestop stopped taking Xbox One pre orders. The quotes are from Microsoft employees =)

Seece said:
riderz13371 said:
DJEVOLVE said:
riderz13371 said:

DJEVOLVE said:

Damn why do you have to be so aggressive and unpleasent with your posting all the time? Let the guy have his opinion, right or wrong.

His opinion makes no sense. He says Sony changed their policies a week before E3 and then they also changed them the day of Microsofts E3 backlash... So they changed their policies hours after Microsofts conference? Get real.

riderz13371 said:
Seece said:
riderz13371 said:

His opinion makes no sense. He says Sony changed their policies a week before E3 and then they also changed them the day of Microsofts E3 backlash... So they changed their policies hours after Microsofts conference? Get real.

Then it should be easy for you to prove him wrong or argue his point without raging, you seem so angry all the time.

Seece said:
riderz13371 said:
Seece said:
riderz13371 said:

Then it should be easy for you to prove him wrong or argue his point without raging, you seem so angry all the time.

I'm sre you can tell what emotions I am conveying through the internet.

DOES THIS MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I'M MAD?!

Cause I'm actually happy right now.

Or am I?

You should know, Mr. Emotions.

crissindahouse said:
i find it funny that now almost everybody in gaming forums is like "they changed it so fast which means they could also go back to the bad drm stuff very fast".

if sony would react to a backlash (if because of bad pre-orders, many complaints on the internet or whatever) most people would be "woah they listened so fast to us, sony is so awesome to us"

and MS fans would do the same what PS fans do now.

and someone else would have written your comment.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse