By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I cried 4 times yesterday!

i cried when i saw the ending to kingdom hearts for the first time same for FFX

Around the Network

I nearly cried watching 'I AM LEGEND' when his dog dies. I was like Noooooooooooooooooo not Sam!!!!

I was in the cinema with my girlfriend though, so had to keep up the manly appearance. In the end I made it through. =D

I can't remember the last time I actually cried. Grrrr I'm so tough!!

I cried (a little) at the end of two futurama episodes. Jurassic Bark (the one with Fry's dog, really sad story) and Luck of The Fryish (with a very very touching ending about Fry's brother).

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

ssj12 said:
lolita said:
The end of FFX... Each time I see it, I cry. Also cried when L died in Death Note...

yep sad parts there, I also got teary eyed around the end of Elfen Lied and GunGrave. god those animes are good.

You are sooo right SSJ12, those made me release a tear (loves Elfen Lied and Gungrave), Also I can included in my list AIR, thats a depresion anime... and the most important to me When Pierre died on Dorvack (dolbuck to Latin America) I was 8 years old and was shocked.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Kratos said:
I cried (a little) at the end of two futurama episodes. Jurassic Bark (the one with Fry's dog, really sad story) and Luck of The Fryish (with a very very touching ending about Fry's brother).

That damned dog episode! I refuse to watch it with other people around. 

The only movie I can think of right now is Requiem for a Dream. Such a sad ending. I know there's more though.