By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I cried 4 times yesterday!

lolita said:
The end of FFX... Each time I see it, I cry. Also cried when L died in Death Note...
I almost cried there too.  (almost, but not quite.)

Around the Network

i cried 4 times, thinking about DMC4!!!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
madskillz said:
I cried when Old Yeller got shot ... comeon, I know someone else cried when Old Yeller got shot ...

Right here!  There have been acouple of other times though.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

twesterm said:
I cried at the end of Where the Red Fern Grows and Dragonlance: Test of the Twins.

Oh Em Ef Gee

I didn't think anybody else in the world had read where the red fern grows. Pretty sad ending, didn't tear up over it though - English teacher was pretty much bawling though.

But yeah, sad sad ending. Shindlers List is another one that really touches you. 

cmon guys, we're man, we don't cry...this is VGChartz, do you remember? the place where are 10000 single man... and men don't cry... :P joke

I almost cry when Dumbledore died, when Dobbie died...
In a movie, in spanish is called "el zorro y el sabueso", its about a dog and a fox that become friends.... It was too sad when the old lady left the fox in the wood....

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

Around the Network

Grave of the Fireflies... Oh geez I almost forgot that movie... So sad! TT_TT

lolita said:
Grave of the Fireflies... Oh geez I almost forgot that movie... So sad! TT_TT

Grave of the Fireflies is literally the saddest movie I have ever seen.  Absolutely heartbreaking.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

solracbrit said:
cmon guys, we're man, we don't cry...this is VGChartz, do you remember? the place where are 10000 single man... and men don't cry... :P joke

I almost cry when Dumbledore died, when Dobbie died...
In a movie, in spanish is called "el zorro y el sabueso", its about a dog and a fox that become friends.... It was too sad when the old lady left the fox in the wood....

THat would probably be the Disney movie the Fox and the Hound.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I almost cried at the end of MGS3.

makingmusic476 said:
I almost cried at the end of MGS3.

I almost cried at the end of HL2:Ep2.

Also Folklore kinda makes you sad hearing all the stories of the town folks.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453