By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNITY - Nintendo & Wii U Finish The REVOLUTION

Alby_da_Wolf said:

^^

Most games with a Windows 32-bit version should be fine too, as except the biggest ones, they have 2GB or less minimum RAM requirements on a platform far less efficient than a console.

System Ram yes.
But games on the PC can also make use of a large pagefile on the hard drive AND have access to a Gigabyte or Three of video memory.
The Wii U's system and graphics memory is one in the same.

That's not to say they can't scale it down to WiiU memory levels, but really that's up to the developers and whether they see any financial gain in doing so.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

seemingly capcom is first to die.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BRb-ZDHGsc

another good video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2ET3IVkWs4

*Breaking News* Nintendo announce Wii Sports Club for WiiU*Breaking News*

*November 7th launch
*Online Versus Multiplayer Mode
*Local Sports Clubs where you play as a registered member of a Local or State Club
*Matches against rival clubs over club rankings
*Miiverse functionality

Nintendo not messing about.

Wii Sports is back! Buy the sports you like! Also, damn I was going to post the sub HD video with a relevant post. Anyways, yeah PS4/XBO are underwhelming. Can't wait for next year.

Also Wii Fit U will be free for a whole month after its oficial launch...SWEET!

Around the Network
nin10do said:
Wii Sports is back! Buy the sports you like! Also, damn I was going to post the sub HD video with a relevant post. Anyways, yeah PS4/XBO are underwhelming. Can't wait for next year.

The Nintendo onslaught is becoming serious business. Still, I do believe a full retail release with a Wiimote+ bundle would be an even better move on nov 7. A bundle like this will most likely release early next year, though.

johnlucas said

Wii U WILL BE THE LEADER of the 8th Generation Consoles BY FAR. It will outsell the XBox One & PlayStation 4 HANDILY throughout the generation.
And should The Revolution go as planned, this will be the LAST CONSOLE WAR between Nintendo, Sony, & Microsoft.
Wii U obtains what was denied to Wii. Wii U at last becomes EVERYBODY'S CONSOLE.

Oh & you want a number? Here's one for you: 12 million Wii U's sold by December 31, 2013.
Here's another: 35 million Wii U's sold by December 31, 2014.
Here's one more: 60 million Wii U's sold by December 31, 2015.
And one more for the road: 240 million LIFETIME Wii U sales.

John Lucas

I appreciate your passionate post, but I hope you don't mind if I come back to this thread in a few years for a good chuckle.  :)

Incubi said:
nin10do said:

The Nintendo onslaught is becoming serious business. Still, I do believe a full retail release with a Wiimote+ bundle would be an even better move on nov 7. A bundle like this will most likely release early next year, though.

I imagine they'll do so later down the line when they've finished developing all the games. Maybe a pack of all 8 games and 2 new ones and Wiimote+ for like 100.

johnlucas said:

1st party + 2nd party + 3rd party = Nintendo's party

This is the latest Media Create chart. If this is an indication of that, i'd say you're pretty much 100% spot on.

Yuukiwr said:

seemingly capcom is first to die.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BRb-ZDHGsc

another good video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2ET3IVkWs4

Ironically Nintendo will be saving their 'arsenal' with Monster Hunter 4 on the 3DS.
DLC is not the answer, Capcom. Nintendo's TLC is the answer.
Come home & SURVIVE.
Stay away & go away permanently.

I said that the Japanese 3rd party will be the first to concede the standoff.
Capcom may be one of the first.
John Lucas

P.S.: See what happens when you deny Wii Street Fighter IV? See what happens?
See what happens when you deny Wii mainline Resident Evil? See what happens?
Quit playing these political games.

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!