By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shadow of the Eternals

thismeintiel said:
Yea, they only have 7 days to come up with almost 500K. I doubt they will be able to pull it off. Their best bet is to just develop the game with what they have and just self publish it on the PS4.

Also, on Kickstarter, if you don't reach your goal, do you get to keep the money you have made up to that point? Or does it go back to the funders?

If it doesn't reach your funding goal you don't get anything.

Around the Network

They really should just get Nintendo to publish the game and re-brand it as a real Eternal Darkness successor. It already looks like Eternal Darkness. They literally used artwork and designs from the abandoned Eternal Darkness sequel. They could could perhaps revive the franchise and give it the success it never had before.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

Jon-Erich said:
They really should just get Nintendo to publish the game and re-brand it as a real Eternal Darkness successor. It already looks like Eternal Darkness. They literally used artwork and designs from the abandoned Eternal Darkness sequel. They could could perhaps revive the franchise and give it the success it never had before.

I agree but I don't even wanna hear the PS4 and PC backlash tho.... : /

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Hmmm, I thought they would make it to their goal this time, they were getting pledged at a good rhythm some days ago.