By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - does anyone have a piplup for trade?

Hey i have legendaries for trade like shaymin darkrai arceus and more plus a stout pokedex if your looking for something else. My pokemon friend code is 2452-5930-6803

Around the Network
finalfantasystud said:
Hey i have legendaries for trade like shaymin darkrai arceus and more plus a stout pokedex if your looking for something else. My pokemon friend code is 2452-5930-6803

i have a Piplup im willing to tade i will be using the same code as last time 

If you use GTS you always get what you want. I put just moderately interesting pokemon upand every morning I check and someone excepted. Always from Japan though.

You seriously want to trade in some legendaries for a piplup!! A piplup?!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

yeah man I care about the ones I like rather than how good they are, hey ninjablade im in standby if you want to trade

Around the Network
Xxain said:
If you use GTS you always get what you want. I put just moderately interesting pokemon upand every morning I check and someone excepted. Always from Japan though.

gts is spammed with people wanting lvl 5 dialga's :P

I refuse to use legendaries.

Sorry though I dont have one. I'm looking for a Zorua myself.

hey if you want to trade tomorrow jaywood I can trade you a zorua my friend code is at the top of the thread

finalfantasystud said:
hey if you want to trade tomorrow jaywood I can trade you a zorua my friend code is at the top of the thread

Yeah man if you want to :)  I can ask my friend to get you a Piplup.