By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hillary is XBox 360, Obama is Wii?

wiiforever said:
This should end it:
None of the politicians can be compared to a video game console - two different subjects that have almost nothing to do with each other

*cough cough* METAPHOR *cough cough*

Looks liked someboy failed creative writing 401 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

WHAT!!!this article is racist!!!

obama is the ps3 cause hes black just like the ps3 and he sucks.
hilary on the other hand is as white as the wii so she is the winner!
are u color blind?white=hilary,black=obama
wii for the win or in other words HILARY.

IT TOOK 1 CLINTON TO GET RID OF THE FIRST BUSH AND NOW I THINK ANOTHER CLINTON IS GONNA GET RID OF THE OTHER ONE, AS WELL AS OBAMA!

meanwhile obama is all hype while wii is all hype and intelligence at the same time being very wise as it has got smg and soon ssbb!

Putting the Box back in Ninlen!

wiiforever said:
not really. Clinton has more experience and Ninty has more experience than Sony and MS

Part of Obama's message is that he has the right kind of experience (real-world), and Hillary has the wrong kind of experience (inside Washington).  You could make the same kind of argument that Nintendo has the right kind of experience (gaming experience).

I think this analogy is particularly apt in describing the audience of each platform.  Obama is definitely going for the Blue Ocean strategy, trying to get as many new voters in play as possible. 

Obama: DS
Hillary: PSP
McCain: Something in a completely different market. =P

Also, Bush = the PS2. It's old, it's still around, and everybody knows that it's going to be gone sometime soon.

@ Entroper: That actually makes a lot of sense. Obama is mostly picking up votes in red and swing states, while Hillary is basically the "establishment candidate," picking up the traditional Democratic vote. In other words, Obama is tapping the "blue ocean" of swing-state voters.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

@ OP

I feel honored, JL ... you're my tag-team patnah, my fellow Wii owner, brother from another mother!

I am loving the Obamination that's cookin' all over the U.S. See, for this here recipe to simmer to perfection, Obama needed to let it come to a simmer SLOWLY ...

First, using some Iowa-bred corn to the mix for a Wii bit of pop ... then, he added some Calabash scrimps from the shores of S. Carolina ... then, he decided he needed a few Georgia peaches for his award-winning cobbler, and headed over to Idaho for some spuds. Now, what meal wouldn't be complete without some awesome Alaskan Snow Crab ...

And since Obama is stirring up some Southern flavor, he is gonna get some roux from Louisiana and add it in the pot for some of the best Gumbo you've EVER tasted ...

Hmmmm ... yeppa, I definitely SMELL what Barack is cookin'.

GOPbronies, don't get too close - you're likely to get burned trying to stand near fire ... and you definitely can't stand in this kitchen.

Man, sign me up for a bowl or two of that gumbo!

Around the Network

Who cares about politics. This is a video game forum for Christs sake.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Who cares about politics. This is a video game forum for Christs sake.

Gabroni, know your role ... it's off topic discussion, son! 

lol @ red ring

obama does not like video games did you know that he even said that!!!

darthdevidem01 said:
So is george Bush the PS3 then??,....Lol

rofl. hes more like the rrod