By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats Your Favorite Game Ever !!

JBoogie said:
Metal Gear Solid 3
word.

Metalcore, Hardcore, Punk, Emo, Rock.

Around the Network

Secret of Mana.

Tloz Ocarina of time
super mario bros. 3
SSB 64
GTA III
Pokemon Red/blue Firered/leafgreen

Bruno Muñoz B said:
Secret of Mana.

AWSOME GAME!!

MY FAVORITE SECRET OF MANA 3 

POKEMON IS A CLOSE SECOND THOUGH (RED VERSION)

Hi i'm new
Prediction:
EA will buy as many Companies they can,so they can make a super Console that
will have the most exclusive games, and Will win the next GEN

Command & Conquer : Red Alert

runner up : Civilization 2

Around the Network
skeezer said:
Between Metal Gear Solid 1 and 3

Metal Gear Solid 2?

looks like most people seem to like metal gear solid over mario

^_^

Diablo

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

royalcaribcruiser123 said:
for me its a three way tie between Grandia 2, Chrono Cross, and Thousand Arms

Man, you liked Grandia II that much?  I liked Grandia I way more.  I did play the PS2 version though, supposedly the original version was better.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

GTA 4 that game will be the best ever.