By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watchdogs + BF4: What system are you getting it on.

Which platform are you getting battlefield 4 or watchdogs on:

PS4/Xbox One 50 70.42%

PS3/360 1 1.41%

Wii U (watchdogs) 20 28.17%

Total:71

The more we hear about the these games, the more I find it hard to believe that anyone anticpating them would actually want to play it on current systems. I believe cross gen titles will be very successfull on next gen platforms and help secure them a very succesful launch, Battlefield and Watchdogs especially. So I wanted to know (console gamers only), are you getting the current gen or next gen versions of these games.

Around the Network

I won't be getting them! Nah maybe Battlefield 4 for my brother, and the console of choice will be the PS4. Maybe in a year or two.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
I won't be getting them! Nah maybe Battlefield 4 for my brother, and the console of choice will be the PS4. Maybe in a year or two.

What you mean to say is that you're be buying Battlefield 5? :p

Poll doesn't include PC , I'm sad ....

If I can get a PS4 this year I will get both for it. If I can't get a PS4 I will get watch Dogs for my PS3 and wait to get Battlefield 4 for the PS4 when I save up enough to buy one. Battlefiled 4 is going to clearly be better on next gen systems with the added 60 player multiplayer matches but Watch Dogs doesn't look to be bring anything new with the next gen version other then graphics that I know about so I see no reason to wait to play it on next gen.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network

Im getting Watch Dogs on PS4

Getting BF4/Watch Dogs on PS4.

Though i've enjoyed my current gen consoles, but being a bit of a open world lover, I just dont think its fair on myself to get them on current gen.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

I'll buy every cross gen title on PlayStation®4. Watch Dogs is a day 1 buy whenever I get teh PS4™. Still don't know whether I'll be getting BF4 or not.

I'm fucking done with this gen! Can't wait till its over.

I'll be getting Watch Dogs on Wii U and I would've gotten Battlefield 4 too if it was on the Wii U. Oh well.

WatchDogs on Xbox One