By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyrie of the battlefield: Gallian chronicles Boxart revealed!

Not really feeling the box art.

Or the game for that matter.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

I definately hope that this game comes stateside. from what I have see of the game it looks to be a very good game.

Systems I own (Games)

Sega: Dreamcast (40) , Saturn (25), Genesis (50), Masters System (10), Game Gear (20)

Sony: PS1 (8), PS2 (60) , PS3 (5), PSP (12)

Atari: 2600 (18) , 7800 (10), Lynx (10)

Personally I have no interest in this game. Their IMO are loads of better games already out for the PS3, but I will not oppose it as I am for anything to help sell systems. Seems to be failry well like though so hope everyone that wants to can enjoy it.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

I really love the art style - unfortunately games with really unique art have become rare these days and I'm rooting for every game ,that takes the risk