By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero 4 this year and possible song list?

Band included in Guitar Hero IV says the game will hit in 2008, plus a rumored track list

The band ‘The Answer’ has put out a press release stating that they will have a track featured in Guitar Hero IV. The press release also says that the game will be out in 2008. Perhaps a little bit of a slip-up on their part, but it’s honestly no big surprise to see the game scheduled for 2008. On top of that news, TVG has a rumored track list that you should take with a grain of salt.

- Here I Go Again, Whitesnake
- Back In Black, AC/DC
- B.Y.O.B., System Of A Down
- Aerials, System Of A Down
- Money, Pink Floyd
- Little Red Corvette, Prince
- Highway Star, Deep Purple
- Island in the Sun, Weezer
- Walk This Way, Aerosmith
- Sweet Emotion, Aerosmith
- Dream On, Aerosmith
- Jaded, Aerosmith
- Voo Doo Child, Jimi Hendrix
- Walk, Pantera
- Alive, Pearl Jam
- Panama, Van Halen
- Eruption, Van Halen
- Smells Like Teen Spirit, Nirvana
- Lithium, Nirvana
- Shook Me All Night Long, AC/DC
- Hotel California, The Eagles
- Wanted Dead or Alive, Bon Jovi
- Crazy Train, Ozzy Osbourne
- Master of Puppets, Metallica
- Scar Tissue, RHCP
- Under the Bridge, RHCP
- Californication, RHCP
- In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, Iron Butterfly
- Stairway to Heaven, Led Zeppelin

Strait from Gonintendo, I don't think that list is real but who knows.  

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

:O would suprise me
i hope this are not some covers but the real deal

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Very happy if those rumors end out true....glad to see SOAD, Prince, some more Hendrix, AC/DC, and personally I think there should never be a GH game without some Ozzy. Good list but I doubt it's entirely true, I mean Led Zeppelin....I heard that was practically impossible, but then again Metallica relented.

some pretty good songs but i cant completly trust this list

I would really love that song list but I thought Stairway to Heaven was impossible to get on GH and that they tried before.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

sounds good, maybe they won't screw up the wii version with mono. And maybe they will make enough copies for the wii for launch week.

Right, and how many previous editions of Guitar Hero have 2 or even 3 songs by the same band?

Given that the Guitar Hero: Aerosmith expansion is coming soon, I find it hard to believe it wouldn't have the Aerosmith songs listed.

Ugh. That's three RHCP songs too many. Most of the other stuff looks pretty good though.

I still haven't bought Guitar Hero III though. With the whole mono sound for wii and PS3 controller patch shenanigans I've put off buying it until it comes down in price or something

Crazy train makes a lot of sense on that list since it was one of the most highly requested songs to be added to GH3 (but obviously wasn't).

Some of the repetitions in that list make me almost certain it is false though.  In the past GH has always limited songs to at most 2 per band per release and seeing 4 Aeorosmith songs on there along with 3 for RHCP and a bunch of double songs for severalbands and it seems kind of out of place.  I could believe they would make an exception here or there but to completely throw there past guidelines out seems uncharacteristic.

To Each Man, Responsibility

what ps3 controller patch shenanigans? I got the ps3 version of gh3 and have had zero problems...