By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Am I the only one concerned!

Alright MarioKart has always been one of my favorite franchises. But the new Wii one is going to require you to control your cart by using the Wiimote like a stearing wheel! So now begs the question do you want to control your Mario karts with the Wiimote like a stearing wheel!

I personally wish they retained traditional controls I loved Mario Kart from the SNES days through DoubleDash. But I've played racing games with the Wiimote like a steering Wheel and I really hate it, it makes the gameplay difficult and annoying!

Why couldn't Nintendo just pull a SmashBros:Brawl and use traditional controls?

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

It supports the cube controller so STFU.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

brawl has both options !!!
and true i would like old and new:)
but if not bad luck will get used too it

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

you dont have to use the wheel, i beleive the classic controller and gc controller will likely work

Meh, Excite Truck is a lot of fun just low on content so I'm not worried about Mario Kart.

Around the Network

FAIL

(I have always wanted to do that)

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

@twesterm: just wanted to say the same thing

>It supports the cube controller so STFU.

why is that you are getting progressively bitter in the slightly question when it comes to Nintendo? The guy has a good point, he's not all knowing and he asked. So what is the problem? Geez.

I too hope Mario Kart will support both options, I for one refuses to play MK like a wheel.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Joelcool7 why are you here - every post i've read is trolling, has Nintendo ever gave you reason to be concerned?

It'll work out just fine, read the other Mario Kart thread and see if you dont get excited.

Apparently the answer to the title of this thread is…

Yes.