By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One to feature go-faster stripes

Tagged games:

I hope Sony  will do the same thing with the ps4

Around the Network
Seece said:

This really is a cut and paste wannabe neogaf forum sometimes ...

This is an opinion piece from N4G.

TimCliveroller said:
Some people forgot to upgrade their humour.

They tried to overclock it, but it melted down. Had they punched speed holes before trying, it could have helped not only incresing humour power, but also cooling it!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Its like a glory hole but for speed!

DucksUnlimited said:
TheSting said:
Was this meant to be incredibly lame on purpose?

I've contacted a Microsoft representative and am awaiting a response to your question.

They were pissed at this question and will be spending EXTRA TIME with spying on his Xb1

Around the Network

This is a NeoGAF user that created these quotes...

It is fictional lol

DucksUnlimited said:
avais1993 said:
DucksUnlimited said:

How do you know that? Are you an insider?

I work in microsofts tech department, we actually got the name 360 from spinning rims on the console beforehand, but decided to cut it out last minute to avoid high costs. However we feel the rims will really capture our DUDEBRO's target market.

Interesting. Any word on the potential partnership with Xzibit?

They should totally add some sweet ass hydraulics! Then the X1 will officialy be pimped!

Also add spoilers of games within a spoiler of the X1.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

I wonder what is more powerful, the go faster stripes or the power of the cloud?