By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power Reviews Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

loadedstatement said:
thekitchensink said:
Not rain on everyone's parade, but it's very likely some assholes (possibly 1up) will give it a 9.5 just to get some hits.

But that's enough of that! Must...keep...thinking...POSITIVELY!

Not sure if this is sarcasm. But if it is not, I think its really funny that you think a 9.5 would be a bad review. And that a 9.5 would lure hits to a site for such a horrible review lol.

9.5 is terrible!!! (for games like SMG and SSBB). It is those 9.5 rating that kept SMG from getting the honor of being the highest rated game ever! aarrrrggghhh

SSBB should be rated higher than 9.5 (hopefully perfect) it's time for a perfect game 

Around the Network

This seems closer to an 8.5 game rather than a 9.5 game. Looks like people will just give this game free scores like they do all other over hyped games.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

The_vagabond7 said:
it's 35, but some of the characters are multiple characters that you can select from the menu, even if it's only 1 square. Such as Zelda/sheik, Samus/zero suit samus, and Pokemon Trainer that is 3 seperate characters that you can switch between on the fly. So if you can sheik, ZSS, and 2 extra pokemon, then it comes out to 39 characters represented by 35 squares.

very true, good point.

slightly dissapointed though, got my hopes up for more characters

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Riot Of The Blood said:
This seems closer to an 8.5 game rather than a 9.5 game. Looks like people will just give this game free scores like they do all other over hyped games.

May I ask why you think it desserves an 8.5? Just curious...

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Riot Of The Blood said:

QFT. Yes I completely agree with and trust you, an unbiased honest forum user who has yet to play the game far more than critics who not only already own the game but whose very livelihood it is to critique games and offer up their professional reviews.

And in case somebody can't tell that was sarcasm...... I blame Wii Fit.

Around the Network

^8.5???????? WHAT???? SMG wasn't really hyped and look at the rating it got

loadedstatement said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

I don't think it deserves any score, because I never even played it. But based on the way the last game played, I don't see how this game is such a huge improvment over the last game, which not a 95% game. 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
loadedstatement said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

I don't think it deserves any score, because I never even played it. But based on the way the last game played, I don't see how this game is such a huge improvment over the last game, which not a 95% game.

ur not allowed to base off the last game cause the new one may be an improvement

I think we all know should get over 9000!!1!/10

There I said it.

Yeah for Tales of Symphonia being released in America.
Now if only Chocobo's Mystery dungeon Wii would follow.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Riot Of The Blood said:
loadedstatement said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

There have many many improvements.  Whether you deem then a step in the right direction or a step backward is your opinion.  I guess we will see when the game comes out.  Until then, I too reserve judgement.  (Although based on the extensive amounts of music, videos, and information I have on the game, I can safely say that I will enjoy the game thoroughly) 

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!