By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon X+Y Scoop of the Century! MegaEvolution's and More! My prediction became true :-)

WHO?

Around the Network

nevermind - Gligar

Good predictions mate! Here's what I want to believe will happen!

#1. A dolphin pokemon
#2. A dolphin pokemon
#3. A dolphin pokemon
#4. A dolphin pokemon
#5. A dolphin pokemon

Yeah, I'm a bit doubtful on #2, but #5 has a very good chance of happening!

My money is on an X2 and Y2 with some new areas.

A remake might happen, but only after those i believe.

Nem said:

im 99.99% sure they will make a Pokemon Z in 2015 (Spring-Summer release) then a Sapphire/Ruby remake in Fall 2016 with 2017 being New Gen!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Nem said:

im 99.99% sure they will make a Pokemon Z in 2015 (Spring-Summer release) then a Sapphire/Ruby remake in Fall 2016 with 2017 being New Gen!

I know Z seems very logical when you think of the XYZ axis. But the X and Y from the lastest pokemon come from cromossomes. The story will revolve around genetics and beauty. The japanese logos even have these small cromossomes in them.

So, Z seems a bit unlikely to me. Unless its a super secret special cromossome for pokemons! lol

Nem said:
tbone51 said:
Nem said:

I know Z seems very logical when you think of the XYZ axis. But the X and Y from the lastest pokemon come from cromossomes. The story will revolve around genetics and beauty. The japanese logos even have these small cromossomes in them.

I thought the story was always about a trainer trying to become a pokemon master (beat all gyms, beat elite 4, catch all pokemon) while stopping X team from doing bad things. Did they actually change it up this time!?

I think a Hoenn connection is likely, actually. But not because of the sorts of details mentioned in the OP.

Rather, I look at the map, and notice something. Bodies of water. Or rather, lack of large bodies of water. Also lack of any hot area (volcano). These were the two features that were key in Hoenn. Also notice that the most recent ad for the game shows off some underwater battling, which implies the return of Dive (as a full-fledged feature) - which is odd, since there doesn't appear to be much by way of areas you'd expect to be diving into on the map.

Recall that Hoenn was meant to be a fair distance from Kanto/Johto, while it's fairly strongly implied that Sinnoh is somewhat close to them. I could easily see Hoenn being to the west of Kalos.

Einsam_Delphin said:

I thought the story was always about a trainer trying to become a pokemon master (beat all gyms, beat elite 4, catch all pokemon) while stopping X team from doing bad things. Did they actually change it up this time!?

That is the jouney, but the games have a storyline now. Did you skip gen 6? The story involved team plasma, wich wanted to kidnap pokemon so humans wouldnt lock them in pokeballs, wich they deemed inhumane. One of the central characters, N, could actually communicate/talk with pokemon.

They do have a proper storyline and characters now. ^^ Thats why the games really rose on my esteem after i played Black 2 (before that, the last one i played was gold/silver).

Nem said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

That is the jouney, but the games have a storyline now. Did you skip gen 6? The story involved team plasma, wich wanted to kidnap pokemon so humans wouldnt lock them in pokeballs, wich they deemed inhumane. One of the central characters, N, could actually communicate/talk with pokemon.

They do have a proper storyline and characters now. ^^ Thats why the games really rose on my esteem after i played Black 2 (before that, the last one i played was gold/silver).

I can't skip a Gen that doesn't exist yet! Black/White was Gen5, and Team Plasma plays the same role X Team always does. Same basic storyline, just a different skin over it each game. Granted the skin over B/W was a lot better than previous versions. Unfortunately, it seems the team in X/Y has gone back to being generic crooks again.