By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 'Duke Nukem Forever' confirmed for 2008, coming to home consoles

"But, of course hitting the big three makes the most sense (PC, PS3, 360)."

Big three markets? Am I missing something?

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
i came here with a ROFL feeling and i still feel that way

ROFL

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

I think imma start a Duke Nukem Forever on Wii petition! :P

@Fezz, if you truly want a Wii version, I'm sure any of the "big 3" will be more than happy to give you their version of the game. ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

When I see it, I will believe it...

At least we have seen in game footage of Too Human, MGS4, and KZ2...

It wouldn't be a year in gaming without Duke Nukem sequel jokes...

Around the Network

Wow. I think I just saw a pig flying outside the window.

Oh, hold on; I'm getting a call from Satan. Apparently the temperature in Hell just dropped below freezing.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

kingofwale said:
@Fezz, if you truly want a Wii version, I'm sure any of the "big 3" will be more than happy to give you their version of the game. ;)

Hah, no thanks. I'd rather play Carnival Games.  In fact, please cancel production of the PC version.  I'm not sure I even want to own the console that can play this game.

darthdominion said:

Miller added a note of caution on the 12-years-coming sequel and its release window, claiming, "we may miss the mark by a month or two, but I feel very confident that we're on target this time."

"We're confident that DNF will be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, game of 1998. And this confidence is not misplaced." - Scott Miller, 1997

Source:  http://willy.boerland.com/myblog/node/4598

It's also available from a press release from April of 97.

PSU.com even has an article on this. i wonder how true it is.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

naznatips said:
kingofwale said:

Hah, no thanks. I'd rather play Carnival Games.  In fact, please cancel production of the PC version.  I'm not sure I even want to own the console that can play this game.

hey now, dont count out the game just yet. It might be last gen graphics but as long as it's gameplay is awesome ill take it. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453