By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

but in all seriousness dude i hear you
the shit's ridiculous what you get called out for, say one little think and people here fucking flip

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

Its the truth

I got some dude trying to tell a minority how to act. ANd who knows he probably is uncultred like a motherfucker

obviously you wouldnt know how I feel

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

No im not racist dont get me wrong i just think its fucked up how this site is ran. We cant even be ourselfs!
I have armenian friends, white friends, gay friends, asian friends, black friends mexican friends..

Im cultred like a motherfucker Im just questioning others.

"oh weezy you arent amusing"
"dont act this way"

eat me I am who I am

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
Its the truth

I got some dude trying to tell a minority how to act. ANd who knows he probably is uncultred like a motherfucker

obviously you wouldnt know how I feel

Why wouldn't I? I'm black, and I grew up poor. But that doesn't give me the right to through around racial slurs and such. There are things I don't like about this site as well, but blaiming people because they're white is not only fallacious, but down right ridiculous as well.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

nah man i know exactly what your saying
i get that shit all the time on this site. i say something rude? call somebody out? disagree? call an opinion stupid?

suddenly everyone tells me i can't be saying stuff like that cause it's ''not polite'' and that kinda bs

BTW what got you to start this whole thread, some specific thing? or just sick of it in general

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

what racial slurs? it could very well be the truth

I didnt call anyone a racial slur

If i get banned for saying "some white mod probably only has white friends and only knows white ppl  is trying to tell a 1/2 black 1/2 asian how to fuckin act?"

is that not fucked up..what if its the truth?

MynameisGARY

also, dude, i grew up in inner city atlanta, i didn't have a white friend until i was like 14, so its not like people are people are gonna be bastards and pull the race card just cause they're white

Wow can you guys tell im having a bad week.

I go to this site to have fun ..bust balls, I joke 24/7 on this site.I love making ppl laugh

If i get banned it is what it is.

MynameisGARY

hey, if you get banned, just rip ssj12 and the other asshole mods a new one on the way out, you'll be the hero of the 5 or 6 cool people on the site

I dont have anything agaist ssj12 hes a good guy deep down(i think).

I just cant be who I am on this site because some dude "doesnt like it"

I question the culture of some mods and users on this site "oh he doesnt act polite or act JUST like me, better warn a mod cause i hate this bastard , different motherfucker"

ALot of the ppl are cool on this site there are some who probably never had a friend of diffrent race in thier lives and cant stand me.

MynameisGARY