By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSBB huge 1st week, Z&W sold out in Eur, NMH sold out in US - good or bad?

kingofwale said:
>My Target didn't have it, and Target isn't exactly a no-name hole in the wall.

working at best buy, we have 23 copies of Z&W, there are only 2 games on Wii I recommend to customers, Galaxy and Z&W. we sold exactly 1 copy of Z&W the entire last week.

stories like this is hardly scientific, so I never bring it up to show a 'trend'.
Yes, and in fact Best Buy is where I eventually got it.  But that doesn't change the fact that if many stores DON'T have it, there are many people who would be willing to buy one if they saw it in the store they frequent but wouldn't bother tracking it down at an unfamiliar/far-off store. 

Neither I nor the OP are claiming it's SOLD OUT like the Wii, we are saying that the game is underexposed on store shelves, many don't carry it.  This is true even if Best Buy is not such a store.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!