By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Amazon: All PS4 Bundles Back and Guaranteed on Release Date (Update: Gamespot and BestBuy Back Too)

Tagged games:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DE2W5M2

Shu Master Plan

Around the Network

In a side note...

Amazon email indicates PlayStation 4 being prepped for shipping

"What does this mean? This can mean one of two things. The first is that Sony is shocking the video game industry with a surprise release. The date is just a placeholder release date that we are used to seeing until the launch date is officially announced and this is being generated into the emails. If it were a surprise launch, the system will transfer the date as indicated on the site.

While this could be a possibility, the second thing it could possibly mean, which is probably the most accurate assumption, is that Amazon messed up and these emails were generated and sent out in error."

http://www.examiner.com/article/amazon-email-indicates-playstation-4-being-prepped-for-shipping

Still need to get the money so I can pre order it lol. I hope it's a November release or October near my birthday =D

PS4 bundle up 5800% lol

and thats just the watch dogs bundle, they are sitting 4-5-6 and 10th right now on movers and shakers. I wonder if we will get word that gamestop will open orders again.

Still cant decide on my launch game. but leaning heavily towards watch dogs

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

I liked the tagged game

Keep on keepin' on, Sony.

Xen said:
I liked the tagged game

Unlimited Saga works the best, but Infinite Space and Infinite Undiscovery could work as well.

In before Halo avatars come in and say it doesn’t matter because the console wasn’t sold out to begin with.

OT- Talk about through the roof!

User was warned for this post.

yo_john117

kupomogli said:
Xen said:
I liked the tagged game

Unlimited Saga works the best, but Infinite Space and Infinite Undiscovery could work as well.

Infinite Undiscovery would work with the Xbox One prior to the 180 - undiscovering all the ways you could enjoy a console.

Infinite Space would be the best if they gave us something like Omega Boost 2 as a launch title

I got an email from amazon last night, at 3 am must have been a mistake.