By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Owner Poll - What's the most important for you to buy a game?

weezy said:
GooseGaws said:
@weezy:

Dude, don't wait. FFVI is a game worth buying at least three times over. :)

I own the SNES version. great memories with that game. one of my absolute favs ever.

Im just waiting for DS or Wiimake!!! heheh

They day either of those are released and they are in my grubby little hands I could die a happy man.

And yeah, I've bought that game three times (SNES, PS, GBA) and I would gladly buy it again (and possibly one more time after that).

-edit-

Whoops, meant PS and not DS 

Around the Network

there is a DS version of FF6 already?

edit oh you meant PS right?

Ya now that I think about it I have the PS version too.

PS we gotta love our parents....spending $69.99 on a snes game? HOLY SHITBALLS

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

twesterm said:
weezy said:
GooseGaws said:
@weezy:

Dude, don't wait. FFVI is a game worth buying at least three times over. :)

I own the SNES version. great memories with that game. one of my absolute favs ever.

Im just waiting for DS or Wiimake!!! heheh

They day either of those are released and they are in my grubby little hands I could die a happy man.

And yeah, I've bought that game three times (SNES, DS, GBA) and I would gladly buy it again (and possibly one more time after that).

Do you mean PS?

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

've bought all 3 also, and I'll easily buy any future FF6 remakes/etc.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

This isn't a PS3 owner question, this is a gamer question haha. I don't see how the outcome could change by which onwer you ask, as the outcome will only differ person to person.

Personally I choose E, and yes I do have a PS3 in my house.  It takes a combo of all 4 to make a game good.  And let me specify, when I see good graphics, I mean graphics that are polished and that fit the atmosphere/idea the game is trying to create.  Meaning just because a game has super realistic graphics doesn't mean I will classify it as good.

Around the Network

Anyone else agree FF6 had the best music evar?

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Dude, I F'ckin love FF6's soundtrack. Easily the best ever. Both the world map themes are godly

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

weezy said:
Anyone else agree FF6 had the best music evar?

No question about it.  I bought the OSV, the Grand Finale orchestrated version, and the Piano Collection.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

reminded me of hilarious story; some clown down the hall was cranking, seriously CRANKING the black mages FF6 Battle Theme today. Got off the elevator, heard it, and almost died laughing

twesterm said:
iclim4 said:
twesterm said:
iclim4 said:
definately C.

I'd play a 2d sprite animated game, with broken gameplay if the story is good enough.

So you like FFVI then? (and I can say that because it's by far my favorite game even though the gameplay is bad)

Unfotunately I havent played it yet, I did plan on picking up the GB version for my DS.
which one would you recommend the ps1 version or the GB version?

right now im hooked on Phoenix Wright games...
thats how important the story in a game is to me

It's insane how much better the DS version is better than the PS version.  Just do yourself a favor when you play, don't ready any spoilers or walkthroughs.

I already know who the main villain is because of some fans here proclaiming that hes the best villain ever.
thats about the only spoiler i know.

anyway thanks. time to backtrack to the games of yesteryear.

whoda-thunk that i would be hyped up on FFVI in the ps3 owner poll thread.
weird where life takes you sometimes. ^_^'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?