By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Owner Poll - What's the most important for you to buy a game?

What kind of lame choice is (E)?
It's like saying,
would you rather be
(1)Rich
(2)Handsome
(3)Long-lived
(4)Witty
(5)All of the above.
Cut that shit out, ssj12.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

lol I agree with Blaydcor

cut that shit out son

SSJ12 has these preschool tactics to try and prove a point rather than acually doing it himself.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

D. Replay Value and
B. Gameplay
exp:pro evolution soccer is not the best in the graphiks but the gameplay and replay value is wooooooow

A and C

blaydcor said:
It's like saying,
would you rather be
(1)Rich
(2)Handsome
(3)Long-lived
(4)Witty
(5)All of the above.

get lost. your making this site look bad. Leave now. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
blaydcor said:
It's like saying,
would you rather be
(1)Rich
(2)Handsome
(3)Long-lived
(4)Witty
(5)All of the above.

get lost. your making this site look bad. Leave now.

No, I'm not. I'm pointing out that your poll is biased and inherently flawed. Calmly pointing out your mistakes is only making you look bad, not the site. 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

iclim4 said:
twesterm said:
iclim4 said:
definately C.

I'd play a 2d sprite animated game, with broken gameplay if the story is good enough.

So you like FFVI then? (and I can say that because it's by far my favorite game even though the gameplay is bad)

Unfotunately I havent played it yet, I did plan on picking up the GB version for my DS.
which one would you recommend the ps1 version or the GB version?

right now im hooked on Phoenix Wright games...
thats how important the story in a game is to me

It's insane how much better the DS version is better than the PS version.  Just do yourself a favor when you play, don't ready any spoilers or walkthroughs.

E, of course.

But if I can only choose 1, I will go with B.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

twesterm said:
iclim4 said:
twesterm said:
iclim4 said:
definately C.

I'd play a 2d sprite animated game, with broken gameplay if the story is good enough.

So you like FFVI then? (and I can say that because it's by far my favorite game even though the gameplay is bad)

Unfotunately I havent played it yet, I did plan on picking up the GB version for my DS.
which one would you recommend the ps1 version or the GB version?

right now im hooked on Phoenix Wright games...
thats how important the story in a game is to me

It's insane how much better the DS version is better than the PS version. Just do yourself a favor when you play, don't ready any spoilers or walkthroughs.

The gameboy version of VI is that good?  I've heard alot of things about it (good things), but have yet to play it.  I mean I have it, but yet to touch it.  I'm some sort of freak!

@twesterm:

Geez, the gameplay isn't THAT bad in FFVI, give it a little bit of credit. :)

And yes, the GBA version is definitely the best, even if Valigarmanda sounds a little weird...

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.