By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Owner Poll - What's the most important for you to buy a game?

FFXIII.

=)))

Ok, game must be POLISHED, game must be EPIC.
Epic games - SoTc, FF, GoW, MGS.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Around the Network
Videogirl said:
I think mods should sanction people who indulge in gratuitous thread bashing and Off-Topic Discussions with the sole purpose of disrupting a thread.

I might if theoff topic discussion wasn't filled with awesome.  Besides, this off topics sole purpose isn't to purposely interrupt the thread, it's just a side product of the thread.  It's like if you're having a real life conversation and things naturally flow to another subject.

blaydcor said:

Alright time to comandeer this poll a little further, classic question?

FF6? Or Chronotrigger?

Me, toss up, depends on my mood.

My FF6 group?

Locke

Celese

Terra

Shadow/Sabin

FFVI is by far my favoritie of the two since FFVI is my favorite game of all time and Chrono Trigger is my third.  As for my group:

Terra - insane magic
Celes - insane magic
Edgar - Good magic and insane tools
Sabin - Bad magic but the blitzes take care of everything

i really i wanna say that all that matters is gameplay, but honestly all this generation all ppl talked about is how amazing the games will look so i definantly look at the graphics as a factor. i fear i became a graphics whore :(

Gameplay/something new. I'd like to play Ninja Gaiden based on the demo. Not much else. I just don't like the style and feel of most games these days.

So... waiting for Metal Gear.

Gameplay
Story
Intensity
Replayability
Co-op
Multiplayer
Graphics
Sound

Around the Network

Gameplay/Story

Chrono Trigger is my favorite game of all time, FFVI isn't very far behind though. Both are insanely great games.

it have to have decent graphics in the gameplay have to be good also a storyline to keep me entertain

E. All of the Above