By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Thirstiest Men of instagram.(go ahead and read)

Seece said:
Er ... misleading title, was expecting men in wet t shirts.

Actually it's not misleading. "Thirsty" is often used as a synonym (or euphemism rather) for extremely horny. This fits the bill. But I get the sense you are not serious lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

A preconception led me to believe this would be a blog about men consuming copious amounts of liquids.

I'm kinda dissapointed.

...Not what I expected lol

Cirio said:
think-man said:
pezus said:
PullusPardus said:
I feel so lucky that I don't find girls with huge butts and boobs attractive.
these all look ugly.

Sure they do

She was the only one I thought was legit ^^ shes stunning.

Dude that girl actually has a pretty fucked up life. She became an internet sensation at age 14 cause of her perfect body and it essentially ruined her life. Look up her interview on youtube it's pretty sad. It sucks cause she's actually really fucking gorgeous.

Lol "ruined her life". She should have stopped posting slutty pics online if she didn't enjoy all the attention. A quick internet search and I find that she's still uploading pictures of herself online. She does it for the attention and for the money.

Ruin her life lmfao.

Weedlab said:
Seece said:
Er ... misleading title, was expecting men in wet t shirts.

Actually it's not misleading. "Thirsty" is often used as a synonym (or euphemism rather) for extremely horny. This fits the bill. But I get the sense you are not serious lol

Kinda sorta

I look at it as doing too much

Around the Network

Dude said that he would lick the man semen out of her because the dude that the semen came from has to be special for him to be with her..

XD

I'm weak LMAO

"I'd rather meet you than Michael Jordan or Barack Obama."

Who the hell are these clowns?!

mummelman, got this. a lot are joke posts. I know I post joke posts on IG all the time whether it is a hot chick or on another topic. Zero moderation is good and bad.

Also, the spectrum of how big men like womer is very spread out. A lot of men prefer obese women. The poorer countries are more likely to like bigger women.

think-man said:
Cirio said:
think-man said:
pezus said:
PullusPardus said:
these all look ugly.

Sure they do

Dude that girl actually has a pretty fucked up life. She became an internet sensation at age 14 cause of her perfect body and it essentially ruined her life. Look up her interview on youtube it's pretty sad. It sucks cause she's actually really fucking gorgeous.

Whats her name? link me the interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4oCGwTcS7g

Yeah it's stupid that she posted the pictures, but she was only 14 and she posted them for her boyfriend of that time. Watch the whole interview btw.

Cirio said:
think-man said:
Cirio said:
think-man said:
pezus said:
PullusPardus said:
these all look ugly.

Sure they do

Whats her name? link me the interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4oCGwTcS7g

Yeah it's stupid that she posted the pictures, but she was only 14 and she posted them for her boyfriend of that time. Watch the whole interview btw.

Why is she still doing it then lol