By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Wind Waker HD – what bonus would you like to see?

Your preferred bonus for Wind Waker HD?

Zelda themed Wii U console bundle 22 18.80%

Zelda U demo / teaser 44 37.61%

Four Swords Adventures remake 11 9.40%

Soundtrack CD 12 10.26%

T-shirt or keychain or poster = standard swag 6 5.13%

Reduced price 16 13.68%

Other! 6 5.13%

Total:117

I think it's not unreasonable to expect some kind of bonus effort for WWHD – after all it's a remake, and Nintendo need to sway all those Zelda fans that are on the fence cause they've already played WW on the GameCube. Here are some bonuses I could imagine:

• Zelda themed Wii U console bundle - gold colored, triforced or something
  • Zelda U demo - I'd be cautious, cause an unveiling this early could steal a lot of the game's thunder... but some kind of preview / prologue chapter? Just to show the mood and setting and style and make us curious about the story
  • Four Swords Adventures remake - that would be amazing. Just update output to widescreen, make it playable with 3DS systems
  • Soundtrack CD - dunno, did they say they are going to redo the soundtrack using orchestral recordings?
  • standard swag - tshirt, keychain, figurine, poster
  • reduced price
Or something different altogether? What are you hoping to see?

Around the Network

More game to play.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Gnac said:
More game to play.

Good call. But I think Nintendo already dismissed the possibility of added dungeons or game segments to WWHD itself. 

More game, though a Zelda U demo would be fantastic.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

BasilZero said:
Reduced price of the game itself with a WiiU bundle to go with.

Wouldnt mind a teaser for Majora's Mask 3D as well.

A bundle is pretty likely I'd say, Nintendo desperately need to move systems, and this would definitely help. Reduced price, yes, but not by much - I expect 10€$ off. MM teaser would be lovely! But I don't really see how they would show off a 3DS teaser on Wii U...

Around the Network

uhhh.... four swords was rereleased as part of the Legend of zelda anniversary,
if you didnt pick it up then you're a fool

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

Cleary397 said:
uhhh.... four swords was rereleased as part of the Legend of zelda anniversary,
if you didnt pick it up then you're a fool

uhhh... 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Swords_Adventures

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_A_Link_to_the_Past_%26_Four_Swords

A fool is you!

majora's mask master quest anyone? Official soundtrack would be my pick

A HD remake of majoras mask like that fan made video.

Save the special console for when the REAL Wii U zelda comes out.

Cobretti2 said:
A HD remake of majoras mask like that fan made video.

Save the special console for when the REAL Wii U zelda comes out.

True about the special console, thought the same a bit later... and WW was already bundled with a special console on GameCube, might even look weird to bundle it again 10 years later. Another point is, first time they bundled a Zelda remake - the limited OOT3D 3DS - it actually didn't sell that well I think. 

Majora's Mask, much as I'd want a HD remake, there's no chance in hell. Why would they remake a SECOND full 3D Zelda game just as an unannounced bonus for WWHD? And it's already in development for 3DS.