By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Hunger Games: Catching Fire Theatrical Trailer

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/21/comic-con-jennifer-lawrence-brings-the-hunger-games

Around the Network

Oh and don't watch the trailer if you don't want to be spoiled. It does give stuff away.

November 22nd really cannot get here fast enough. Man I can't wait to watch this film.

yo_john117 said:
November 22nd really cannot get here fast enough. Man I can't wait to watch this film.

I know I'm psyched for the movie.  The trailer was amazing and I think it looks a lot better than the first even though I thought the first was great.

COMOGDOFJOADFGJLFADOJFADGJOADGJOGDAGOIGFDOAFGOGFDUGFOFGDUUGFOGHAFOUFH!

Now, after that shameful breakdown, I have to say I'm MASSIVELY hyped about this movie. It looks phenomenal.

Around the Network

CANT FUKIN WAIIITTTTTTTT

I'll look for a youtube version I can embed.

Yay, can't wait. I liked the first movie so much, I ended up buying the second book to read xD

The first film was met with critical acclaim, but I found it somewhat boring. Don't get me wrong, it was a good film just not a great one. Hopefully this ones better.

I will say her dress turning her into a mockingjay was amazing looking!!!!   Don't read if you don't want spoiled unless you've read the book.