By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

THats great I guess I will tell him to call sony quick.

^_^

Around the Network

however, calling sony takes like 3 hours cause the person makes u check like everything and is just a big hassle in general

Remember...tell him to get a copy of the Receipt. I edited my post while you responded.

He stilll has the receipt but has an 80gb, could not score a 60gb they were sold out,

^_^

y does it matter of it was an 60 or 80 gb?

Around the Network

@wiiforever

I was on probably less than 30 minutes when I dealt with Sony, but I read the online troubleshooting before I called, so I can't say.  I was glad that I got someone in the States for customer service, unlike the person in India when I cancelled my Xbox Live account.  I really had a hard time understanding the lady, but at least it was done.

lol ^^india .................I love india.....forget it I love DoNuts..(with bacon)

^_^

I doubt he'll get the 60 gig, if they have any. I was just wondering because you just don't want to get screwed. If anything valuable is on that ps3, he should back it up. Sony will ask him to do a system restore on the ps3 before he sends it to them (thats something you will want to do overnight). Just giving the tips now before it becomes a surprise to him.

>I told him the same thing but he said it would take way too long for them to send it back.

too long for what? It's not like MGS4 is coming out next week. lol

Send it right away to Sony, he really has nothing to lose there. Sony will fix it, they won't give him another console (unlike Microsoft)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

@kingofwale

It's school time anyways...time to get some work done...I have nothing to play on PS3 atm, just waiting for The Club.