By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DriveClub Gameplay Footage Revealed

Tagged games:

Mmmfishtacos said:
Shinobi-san said:
Hmmm im worried about what the guy says in the video. He says its aimed at hardcore car enthusiasts? I thought this was meant to be a more arcadey game? Im wondering if this is gonna be one of those games that does badly and gets bad reviews because it tries to be two games in one...I hope not. It also seems odd if it is a game like that because GT6 is releasing at pretty much the exact time. I think Sony got this one wrong.

Game looks amazing though, people who are saying it looks like a ps3/360 game is surely just trying to get a reaction.

Think PGR.Easy to get into and hard to master. Just over the all fun racing.

Havnt played PGR

But i think i get what you mean.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
taus90 said:
Solid-Stark said:
Though off-screen, I think it looks great.

thank god i thought i was the only one who thought it looks good.. the real time shadows light, road texture, world details everything in this offscreen looks damn good dont know what people are complaining about... would love to see what they have for GC hopefully more than 50% complete

Some people just like to play hard to impress.

I'd expect more than 50% if this will make it as a launch title. Maybe Evolution Studios just doesn't have much compiled footage for gameplay. Fear not though we should see plenty at Gamescom.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Here a new video, I think it should help cool off the haters a bit. And it's looking fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI-JzjkbIzo&feature=youtube_gdata_player Link in case the embed code doesn't work, Youtube is being a little wonky.

Edit.. Wont let me embed. Or accesses the old embed code from youtube... 

^Credit to Mmmfishtacos

e=mc^2

Mmmfishtacos said:

Here a new video, I think it should help cool off the haters a bit. And it's looking fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI-JzjkbIzo&feature=youtube_gdata_player Link in case the embed code doesn't work, Youtube is being a little wonky.

Did it. Nice find.

e=mc^2

Around the Network
Solid-Stark said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Did it. Nice find.

Thanks man, I believe thats the best looking off screen video there is so far. And some one playing that can drive. lol.

it looks pretty good even on off screen.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

There are even birds in the track

phenom08 said:
Looks ok I guess. Not as pretty as I thought it would be.

The lighting in this game is phenomenal.

^Not really.