By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:

I just noticed that PS4 has fallen to #3 on Amazon while it's in stock, that hasn't happened before. It looks like demand may be getting close to being met finally. Numbers are going to get interesting here before long, we'll find out if the PS4 can continue selling at a pace up their with the PS2 and Wii, or if it will drop some after demand has been met.

Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

It's mostly because Sony held back units for March. Combat Titanfall's launch as well as help out Infamous. I think in April scarcity will go back up a bit.

Around the Network

Glad to see MSFT finally reveal the release for Tier 2 Countries. Kind of Later than I expected but that is fine. Could get a price cut by then and the people who buys it will already have a great launch lineup. Now im ready to hear about some of these Japanese games that they keep teasing.

shikamaru317 said:
Didn't Ryuu say that Team Dakota revealed that Project Spark had over 200k downloads on Xbox One already? I just noticed that Titanfall is #1 on the Xbox One store bestselling list, just ahead of Project Spark. Looks like Titanfall already has over 200k digital downloads on top of whatever physical sales it had week one.

Is that all time? Cos I think KI would be above 200k ...

shikamaru317 said:
Didn't Ryuu say that Team Dakota revealed that Project Spark had over 200k downloads on Xbox One already? I just noticed that Titanfall is #1 on the Xbox One store bestselling list, just ahead of Project Spark. Looks like Titanfall already has over 200k digital downloads on top of whatever physical sales it had week one.

Wouldn't be surprised if TF did have 200k digital downloads but Project Sparks numbers comes from both Windows 8 and Xbox One. So those 200k didn't just come from the week of Project spark's Xbox ONe Beta. My guess would be the all time most dloaded would be KIller INstinct. MSFT is very happy with it, but I wish we knew the numbers -_-

Seece said:
shikamaru317 said:

Is that all time? Cos I think KI would be above 200k ...

Nah its not of all time. Kind of like the what is hot products right now

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

You lucky devils.

Mar 16

Banjo-Tooie is free with gold in Brazil! Thank you and ! I never played Banjo and now I'm lovin it!

im confused, its not an announcement. If it was id be estatic :D But I already have BK1 and 2 for N64 and BK2 for X360 and likely to get 1 again as well. WHy are we lucky? EDIT: Ohhhhh! Its free with gold in brazil :) NOw put this in America and the rest of the world so all the people who haven't played it can :)

spurgeonryan said:
Yes! Please do. What is this gold thing? I think i have heard about it before. All we have at my house is a basic Xbox live account i think.

Xbox Live gold is a paid service of Xbox Live.

FrontlineJaguar said:
MB1025 said:
It took me 20 minutes to download Titanfall off the disk.

you mean to say install titanfall. Pc or XBOX ONE.

Yes meant install and I did it on Xbox One.

Unity 5 annouced

Bit late to the party but w/e the gen is still young. Will certainly close the WiiU gap all the faster.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.