By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Xbox to conquer Japan confirmed.

Around the Network

What people forget with launch is the massive ad campaigns and marketing investment that goes with.. We are talking 100 of milions here especially if they do one again for Holliday season... So all in all the sales would need to offset the cost increase in marketing which it more than likely wouldn't....

and ffs if it was better to launch now they would all those corporate VP wanabe in the other post make me laugh... If they are so great and know so much better why don't they apply for a job at MS and tell them all how wrong they are with their multibillion highly successful business...

Wow Rare is still on the same b.s. About bringing. Back it's old Ip's again, I can't take them serious anymore

Seece said:
Titanfall has more players than COD and Battlefield XB1 versions on TA.

Gonna take the top spot within the week, has to be a good sign for sales ...

You mean True Achievements right? Thats awesome for first week!

jlmurph2 said:
r3tr0gam3r1337 said:
how many XB1 owners would love to play titanfall like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKQtZd8KkyM&feature=player_detailpage

Not many. Well not me at least. I play on a couch, not with the screen right in front of me. And the screen separation seems annoying.

there was a feature on previous versions of forza that allowed for multi screen setups, i think you are being a little cynical as you dont have to play right in front of the screen plus you can easily use 50 inch LED TV's with very thin bezels not that you would notice the bezels anyway.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

Around the Network
endimion said:
r3tr0gam3r1337 said:
how many XB1 owners would love to play titanfall like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKQtZd8KkyM&feature=player_detailpage

certainly not me.... I'd sell the rig for an XBox one and all the games in a heart beat get a nice TV monitor or a projector and a new 7.2 sound system with a big amplifier and massive subwoofer.... 10 or 15 years ago yeah now I care more about confort and social practicallity than specs on my set up outside of My entertainement center (sound and TV monitor)

you would have to be mad to sell a system like that in favour of an XB1, getting an XB1 along side that system seems to be more logical, being able to play any game at 5400X1920 and at playable frame rates it's perfect for simulations.

for me i only buy console exclusive games that are not available on PC like forza (don't really like gears and never got into halo), i guess if your friends only play on XBL then this PC or any PC (gaming) need not be as high specced as the one in the video.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

question to all Do you think powerstone is worthy of a reboot? Had a thought while looking at a thread about RE7 exclusivity. Never played the game looks interesting, though quirky but interesting.

shikamaru317 said:

I just noticed that PS4 has fallen to #3 on Amazon while it's in stock, that hasn't happened before. It looks like demand may be getting close to being met finally. Numbers are going to get interesting here before long, we'll find out if the PS4 can continue selling at a pace up their with the PS2 and Wii, or if it will drop some after demand has been met.

Down to #5 now... nooooo

^PS4 doomed.... I kid I kid

Guys ps4 vs xbox one I mean sony sending massive shipments to steal the thunder of titanfall launch maybe bad for them. They surely supplied big number of units which helped them to meet the high demand no they will not be able to sell upto the previous levels but I don't think amazon tells the whole story but tells a part of the story. Now I think when ps4 has no titles to sell itself can xbox one take the lead in us