By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

On another note does anybody here play pokemon? THinking about restarting Pokemon XY

Around the Network

Hmmm the second gpu rumours on X1...interesting.

But why wait to release its power? Isnt that a bit of a shrewd move? To purposefully hold back power for years...? Id be pissed.

Also, why arent the other tech sites saying anything about this :? If its going to add any significant processing power to the system then it needs to have some physical presence, especially if you looking at 3 - 4 times the power of the PS4...that would put it at about 6 teraflops 0_0

Thats gtx780 levels!! Why not just release at full power from release and kill your competition :?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

JayWood2010 said:
On another note does anybody here play pokemon? THinking about restarting Pokemon XY

I haven't played it since the GBA, but I really liked the games.

JoeTheBro said:
Lol misterx is such a joke. It still baffles me that anyone believes what comes out of his site.

lol joe you always go after this guy is hes ideas really that farfetched?

My only issue with it is that when the other tech sites do their breakdowns how do you miss 6 teraflops of performance -_-

Where the cooling to support that processing power? The voltage? The cpu to match it? Etc.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Apparently I need to just bookmark this thread. Had to go back in my history to find it since I can't access the main page. Thought they got it fixed yesterday.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Shinobi-san said:
Hmmm the second gpu rumours on X1...interesting.

But why wait to release its power? Isnt that a bit of a shrewd move? To purposefully hold back power for years...? Id be pissed.

Also, why arent the other tech sites saying anything about this :? If its going to add any significant processing power to the system then it needs to have some physical presence, especially if you looking at 3 - 4 times the power of the PS4...that would put it at about 6 teraflops 0_0

Thats gtx780 levels!! Why not just release at full power from release and kill your competition :?

Go ask Mister on twitter xD I want to know too, it's seems like BS, any tear down site would of found it by now long ago (the second stack) and I don't see why it would benefit MS to wait to show it's power at all....unless something wasn't ready yet ..Lol

im not very active on twitter XD

Also im sure MisterX has responses for all those questions. I've read quite a bit of hes stuff on hes site/blog and it seems very out there. I just want to know already...although the tech in me says its logically impossible given everything I already know about PC hardware, size, heat and cooling.

But theres also that optimistic side that just wants to be blown away by something and be completely shocked! lol

Shinobi-san said:
JoeTheBro said:
Lol misterx is such a joke. It still baffles me that anyone believes what comes out of his site.

My only issue with it is that when the other tech sites do their breakdowns how do you miss 6 teraflops of performance -_-

Where the cooling to support that processing power? The voltage? The cpu to match it? Etc.

http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/

These are the troll/fanboy pictures just on his front page:

Yeah he's a joke.

JoeTheBro said:
Shinobi-san said:
JoeTheBro said:

Yeah he's a joke.

lol thats some hardcore hate right there!

JoeTheBro said:

Thuway isn't too great either... Not misterX level but still quite obvious he has an agenda.  

Lmao those pics are pretty funny though.