By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:

Might not bother with GDC now...Id@Xbox boss said Wednesday talks are just tech talks and the game announcements for ID@Xbox are on Tuesday...which aren't on the GDC schedule so I'm guessing they will be shown backstage and won't be live streamed

So all 6 id events on Wed are Tech talks, game announcements Tuesday but not being livestreamed or on the official schedule, Phil talk on Friday and Direct X12 - two talks on Thursday Lol.

I will just wait for game sites to reveal whatever was revealed Lol..

Same. I don't think I could with stand hours and hours of tech talk.

Around the Network
FrontlineJaguar said:
Jay I am saying to post this XBox one secret power drama and yes vgc is dead thanks to titanfall and slow home page. Enjoy

I dont really want to do any clickbait unless it is actually news.  If XBO is stacked that would be great but im not going to post anything until something comes out that is actualyl concrete.  As for biased "insiders", id prefer to not give them any kind of recognition.

Ohh jay does not likes insider.
But I agree with you but sometimes when their is nobody strangers are welcomed.

There's a hidden JGPU (Jigglypuff graphics processing unit) in the Xbox One

This stuff has been posted a couple months ago anyway it's old news...
I don't believe it to be true..
but it would be funny to see how haters react if it turned out to hold some weight even if partially true.. Anyway on a personal level I couldn't care less if XBox one beats PS4 down the line... I'd be just glad to be able to keep my box for a few more years than expected...

Around the Network
iceland said:
There's a hidden JGPU (Jigglypuff graphics processing unit) in the Xbox One

XBO confirmed greatest ever then xD

Reading some Did you know gaming stuff

shikamaru317 said:
GamechaserBE said:

Reading some Did you know gaming stuff

I've heard that before. I actually really like Peter Moore, it was sad when he left Microsoft for EA. 

Well he was a sega guy ofcourse he was okay.   I always will remember him for ' Some do little ducks others do tatoos'...while showing a tatoo of GTA IV..

Guys all those who played alan wake I can't remember whether Alice died or not so pls help me

i guess they just intend on leaving VGC broken -_-